|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ressler decided it was time to put together a ___________ to ensure that law enforcement had access to all case files.
(a) Criminal database.
(b) Task force.
2. Ressler also spent a lot of time as an expert _______ during court cases.
(d) Jury member.
3. In Columbus, ________, women were killed by a killer and staging was attempted, though Ressler saw through it.
4. What was Duane Samples' job?
(c) Boy Scout leader.
5. What did the police receive that turned out to be an elaborate way to stage the murderous acts?
(a) A letter.
(b) A confession.
(c) A piece of evidence.
(d) A tip.
6. Ressler learned later that the governor of ________ had commuted Samples' sentence, so he came in to help.
7. What did Diane wake up to discover had happened to her?
(a) Her toes were cut.
(b) She was tied up.
(c) She was in another house.
(d) Her throat was slit.
8. Who asked Duane to leave when the women decided to go to bed after a long night of partying?
(d) No one.
9. What did Duane say he asked one of the women to do or else he would kill her?
(a) Cut his stomach.
(b) Give him all her money.
(c) Bring her daughter into the room.
(d) Strip for him.
10. Where was John Crutchley working at the time of his attempted murder incident?
(d) Navy base.
11. Who was the person that was responsible for changing the troubles of law enforcement, according to Ressler?
(a) Harvey Glatman.
(b) Charles Manson.
(c) Ted Bundy.
(d) John Gacy.
12. Who was John Gacy able to meet at one point, showing that his outward appearance didn't reveal his serial killer actions?
(a) George Bush.
(b) Jackie Kennedy.
(c) First Lady Carter.
(d) Jimmy Carter.
13. What was the name of the man who was killing women in England? The Yorkshire _________.
14. Who did not believe that John was serious when he made the statements about killing women?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His friend.
(d) His boyfriend.
15. After 1980, it appeared that many more _______ crimes were taking place, which was unlike the earlier trend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had send the bad information to the police, which was later discovered by officials?
2. The National Center for the Analysis of _________ was put together by Ressler.
3. Who was not suspicious about Gacy's activities, according to their story?
4. What did the killer in #177 claim to be the reason behind his actions?
5. Years of experience and good __________ are needed in order to create a strong profile for a killer.
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)