|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to cause the police to let go of a suspect that fit the profile?
(a) A lie detector test.
(b) Lack of evidence.
(c) A DNA swab.
(d) A hunch.
2. There were a series of _______ in Bozeman, Montana, that caused people to turn to Ressler for help.
(b) Random animal killings.
(c) Mental ward cases.
(d) Economic troubles.
3. Who was the person that was responsible for changing the troubles of law enforcement, according to Ressler?
(a) John Gacy.
(b) Ted Bundy.
(c) Charles Manson.
(d) Harvey Glatman.
4. What do criminals try to do sometimes in order to throw police off when solving a crime?
(b) Hide away.
(c) Stage a scene.
(d) Ignore the police.
5. Who went to sleep on the couch after Duane had left for the night?
6. What would Gacy sometimes dress up as in order to hide his appearance?
(a) Cartoon character.
(d) Scout leader.
7. Who supposedly was the source of the staged information that the police received?
(a) White supremacist group.
(b) The CIA.
(c) A concerned citizen.
(d) The Zodiac Killer.
8. It was often difficult to catch killers who were operating in different _________, according to Ressler.
(c) Times of the day.
9. What was the name of the man who was killing women in England? The Yorkshire _________.
10. What did Crutchley take from the woman that he raped, drinking copious amounts of it?
(a) Liquor from her home.
(b) Her beer.
(c) Her blood.
(d) Her water.
11. What was the name of the other woman who was at the house in addition to the woman with the daughter?
12. Monte Rissell was a serial _________ who was put into a mental hospital after committing his crimes.
13. _______ brought in famous criminals and researchers who might help to train people at the base.
(a) The head of the FBI.
(b) The President.
(d) The psychiatrist.
14. Edmund Kemper, known as the __________ killer, was also interviewed by Ressler during the seminar.
(c) Santa Cruz.
15. The killer, in his staging, said that he would kill a ___________ until the police were able to solve the murder.
(a) White woman.
(b) Black man.
(c) Black woman.
(d) White man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not suspicious about Gacy's activities, according to their story?
2. One man was accused of killing eleven _________, but he claimed that he had a mental disorder.
3. What did the killer in #177 claim to be the reason behind his actions?
4. In Columbus, ________, women were killed by a killer and staging was attempted, though Ressler saw through it.
5. Where was John Crutchley working at the time of his attempted murder incident?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)