|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person whom Ressler interviewed that was guilty for the murder of Robert Kennedy?
(a) Charles Manson.
(b) Jeffrey Dahmer.
(c) Ted Bundy.
(d) Sirhan Sirhan.
2. In what area were Ressler's graduate studies?
(c) Behavioral mannerisms.
3. How much did Edward Kemper weigh when he was about to hurt Ressler in the interview room?
(a) 400 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 175 pounds.
(d) 300 pounds.
4. In the first section, what was the nickname of the killer?
(a) Vampire Killer.
(b) Cold Blooded Killer.
(c) Walking Killer.
(d) Blood Thirsty Killer.
5. In the book, where is the FBI headquarters located?
(c) New York.
6. What is one of the things that detectives found in John's room when they went to search it?
(a) Compact discs..
(c) Torture devices.
7. Who was the minor crisis with on the base that might have triggered the killings by Joubert?
(a) A cleaning person.
(b) His direct commander.
8. What was the piece of evidence that led police to find John?
(b) Bite marks.
(c) Book sale receipt.
(d) License plate number.
9. What does Ressler find to have been forced into some of the wounds on Terry's body?
10. A ________ killer might grow up in a house with a harsh father or mother, as well as having a mental illness or a substance abuse problem.
11. An organized killer would take their time to ________ a victim, which is unlike a disorganized killer.
(b) Talk to.
12. What was the psychological diagnosis of William Heirens?
(a) Multiple personality.
(c) Paranoid delusions.
13. What is the term that Ressler later coined in order to describe the people who sought out satisfaction from killing?
(a) Big killer.
(b) Serial killer.
(c) Scary killer.
(d) Mental killer.
14. What does a disorganized killer rarely do because of their mental health issues?
(a) Talk to people.
(c) Be helpful.
15. What do many organized killers plan for ahead of time so as not to be caught?
(a) A way to escape.
(c) Their family life.
(d) Their alibi.
Short Answer Questions
1. The _______ killer is one that kills on an impulse, without planning ahead as they don't know when it will happen.
2. What kind of truck did Terry Wallin's husband drive?
3. John took a great deal of _________ in thinking about his crimes before and after they were committed.
4. How old was Ressler when he first created his own detective agency in order to catch a killer?
5. What did Ressler believe the killer did to the boy before his killed him?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)