|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which kind of killer tends to target certain types of people or groups of people?
2. Who was the master manipulator that did not tell Ressler anything new when they sat down to speak with each other?
3. Ressler proposed an idea for a ____________ research project, though it was initially turned down by the FBI.
(c) Criminal personality.
(d) Serial killer.
4. What kind of killers tend to bring a weapon with them when they go to commit a crime?
5. What is NOT one of the states in which newspaper boys have gone missing?
6. What do many organized killers plan for ahead of time so as not to be caught?
(b) Their alibi.
(c) A way to escape.
(d) Their family life.
7. Where did Ressler meet with his friend in order to discuss the case of Terry's murder?
(c) Washington DC.
8. Of what group is Richard Ressler the head when he is called in by Russ Vorpagel to help with a murder?
9. At what time did Terry's husband get home from work to find his wife had been murdered?
(a) 5:00 AM
(b) 4:00 AM
(c) 6:00 AM.
(d) 10:00 PM
10. What was the nickname assigned to David Berkowitz when he was actively killing people?
(a) Dark Soul.
(b) Black Night.
(c) Zodiac Killer.
(d) Son of Sam.
11. The murderer kept killing because he thought __________were trying to poison him.
(a) His coworkers.
(b) His parents.
(c) The Nazis.
(d) His neighbors.
12. What was the piece of evidence that led police to find John?
(a) Book sale receipt.
(b) Bite marks.
(c) License plate number.
13. What was the job of the serial killer Gerald Schaefer?
(c) Police officer.
14. What had been stolen from the family that was the next to suffer in the serial killing spree?
(c) Station wagon.
(d) Tape recorder.
15. In the book, where is the FBI headquarters located?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might a disorganized killer use in a kitchen if they were going to kill someone?
2. What was the sentence for John when he was convicted of his crimes?
3. What does Ressler find to have been forced into some of the wounds on Terry's body?
4. Almost all serial killers come from ____________ families, though they might not have a poor background.
5. In what city area did Ressler grow up, according to the details in the book?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)