1. What kind of truck did Terry Wallin's husband drive?
2. At what time did Terry's husband get home from work to find his wife had been murdered?
3. What was cut open on Terry's body when her husband found her dead after his work shift?
4. In what room was Terry's body found by police?
5. Of what group is Richard Ressler the head when he is called in by Russ Vorpagel to help with a murder?
6. What does Ressler find to have been forced into some of the wounds on Terry's body?
7. What does Ressler also find that the murderer might have done with the victim's blood?
This section contains 3,944 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)