|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 Broader Horizons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Almost all serial killers come from ____________ families, though they might not have a poor background.
2. How much did Edward Kemper weigh when he was about to hurt Ressler in the interview room?
(a) 175 pounds.
(b) 400 pounds.
(c) 300 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
3. What mental disorder did Duane say that he had, which was the cause for his actions, though Ressler proved otherwise?
(c) Paranoid delusions.
4. Ressler suspected that the killer was a ___________, even though the staging tried to make this seem unlikely.
(a) White woman.
(b) Black man.
(c) White man.
(d) Black woman.
5. Who asked Duane to leave when the women decided to go to bed after a long night of partying?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ressler believe the killer did to the boy before his killed him?
2. Rissell was eventually released when it was deemed he was ready to _____________.
3. The BSU studied people who killed for reasons other than __________.
4. According to Ressler, rehabilitation is ______________for serial killers.
5. How did the murderer decide whom to kill?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)