|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 Broader Horizons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was John Crutchley working at the time of his attempted murder incident?
(a) Navy base.
2. In what year did the newspaper body case in which Ressler got involved begin to emerge?
3. The murderer kept killing because he thought __________were trying to poison him.
(a) The Nazis.
(b) His neighbors.
(c) His parents.
(d) His coworkers.
4. Kemper told Ressler that he could easily kill and ___________ Ressler before the guards could come in and save him.
5. What was the name of the paperboy who suddenly went missing during his route one day?
(a) Dan Wright.
(b) Stephen Yute.
(c) Danny Eberle.
(d) Joe Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nickname assigned to David Berkowitz when he was actively killing people?
2. What kind of truck did Terry Wallin's husband drive?
3. Psychological and emotional _________ is usually prevalent in the families of serial killers.
4. The BSU studied people who killed for reasons other than __________.
5. Almost all of the murders will begin as __________ for the serial killers.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)