|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 Staging: Pattern of Deceit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Ressler at when he heard about another newspaper boy getting abducted?
2. Ressler struggled with the idea of whether serial killers are ________ or made.
3. Disorganized killers have very different _______ histories than organized killers might.
4. An organized killer would take their time to ________ a victim, which is unlike a disorganized killer.
(b) Talk to.
5. Once the serial killer commits their first murder, they cannot __________, according to Ressler.
(a) Go back.
(b) Love again.
(d) Think of anything else.
Short Answer Questions
1. The disorganized killer is often acting on the orders of ________ who tell them to commit the crime.
2. What was the experience Ressler had that allowed him to get out of the Kemper interview without being hurt?
3. The fantasies of killing are nearly always _________ in nature, and they contain control and domination.
4. What city did Ressler go to in order to begin helping out with the newspaper boy case?
5. In what city area did Ressler grow up, according to the details in the book?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)