|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 Staging: Pattern of Deceit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The early days of a serial killer seem to be filled with a general lack of respect for ___________.
2. Most all serial killers have had __________ who have been abusive or who have been distant during the life of their child.
3. What kind of killers tend to bring a weapon with them when they go to commit a crime?
4. Where was John Crutchley working at the time of his attempted murder incident?
(a) Navy base.
5. Once the serial killer commits their first murder, they cannot __________, according to Ressler.
(a) Go back.
(b) Love again.
(c) Think of anything else.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city area did Ressler grow up, according to the details in the book?
2. How old was Ressler when he first created his own detective agency in order to catch a killer?
3. A ________ killer might grow up in a house with a harsh father or mother, as well as having a mental illness or a substance abuse problem.
4. What do many organized killers plan for ahead of time so as not to be caught?
5. What did the murderer think his blood might be turned into if he did not continue with the killings?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)