|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 Staging: Pattern of Deceit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ressler assumed that the person who was a suspect in the crimes in Bozeman was also a __________.
(c) Navy officer.
2. How long had William Heirens been in prison for when Ressler had a chance to interview him?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 2 years.
3. Richard Speck was a _________ murderer, according to Ressler, instead of a serial killer.
4. Who eventually recruited Ressler to come to work for them?
(b) President's office.
5. What might a disorganized killer use in a kitchen if they were going to kill someone?
(a) Scalding water.
(b) An electrical cord.
(c) The rubber bands in a drawer.
(d) An available knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What family members had Kemper already killed when he was sent to prison?
2. The early days of a serial killer seem to be filled with a general lack of respect for ___________.
3. How old was the little girl that was abducted and killed during the time Ressler was a boy?
4. What is the distinction that Ressler makes for this murderer, according to his own description?
5. Who was the master manipulator that did not tell Ressler anything new when they sat down to speak with each other?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)