|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 Staging: Pattern of Deceit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Almost all serial killers come from ____________ families, though they might not have a poor background.
2. Who was the underling of Charles Manson who ended up doing the work of him, according to the book?
(a) Tex Watson.
(b) Edmund Kemper.
(c) Terrence Fisher.
(d) Joe Smith.
3. Ressler proposed an idea for a ____________ research project, though it was initially turned down by the FBI.
(a) Serial killer.
(c) Criminal personality.
4. What is the name of the person whom Ressler interviewed that was guilty for the murder of Robert Kennedy?
(a) Charles Manson.
(b) Sirhan Sirhan.
(c) Jeffrey Dahmer.
(d) Ted Bundy.
5. How long had William Heirens been in prison for when Ressler had a chance to interview him?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 20 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the killer used during the murders that fascinated Ressler when he was growing up?
2. Where was Ressler at when he heard about another newspaper boy getting abducted?
3. Ressler assumed that the person who was a suspect in the crimes in Bozeman was also a __________.
4. What is one of the things that detectives found in John's room when they went to search it?
5. On what sort of military base did Ressler believe the killer was living?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)