|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Death of a Newsboy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most all serial killers have had __________ who have been abusive or who have been distant during the life of their child.
2. According to David Berkowitz's testimony, who told him to go out and kill?
(a) A store owner.
(b) His father.
(c) The neighbor's dog.
(d) His mother.
3. The early days of a serial killer seem to be filled with a general lack of respect for ___________.
4. What was the real reason that David Berkowitz continued to go out and kill people?
(b) Sexual excitement.
5. What kind of truck did Terry Wallin's husband drive?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ressler proposed an idea for a ____________ research project, though it was initially turned down by the FBI.
2. In what room was Terry's body found by police?
3. What is the term that Ressler later coined in order to describe the people who sought out satisfaction from killing?
4. What was the sentence for John when he was convicted of his crimes?
5. What had the killer used during the murders that fascinated Ressler when he was growing up?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)