|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Death of a Newsboy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Almost all serial killers come from ____________ families, though they might not have a poor background.
2. Who eventually recruited Ressler to come to work for them?
(d) President's office.
3. Whom did Ressler stop interviewing because he thought the killer was just trying to extend his sentence?
(a) Charles Manson.
(b) Ted Bundy.
(c) Jeffrey Dahmer.
(d) John Gacy.
4. In the first section, what was the nickname of the killer?
(a) Blood Thirsty Killer.
(b) Vampire Killer.
(c) Walking Killer.
(d) Cold Blooded Killer.
5. What was the experience Ressler had that allowed him to get out of the Kemper interview without being hurt?
(a) Comedy background.
(b) CIA training.
(d) Hostage negotiator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the piece of evidence that led police to find John?
2. Who was famous because of his odd behavior in public and the extreme nature of his crimes?
3. On what sort of military base did Ressler believe the killer was living?
4. Who was the underling of Charles Manson who ended up doing the work of him, according to the book?
5. What is NOT one of the states in which newspaper boys have gone missing?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)