|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Death of a Newsboy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many of the serial killers had killed or tortured __________ when they were younger.
(a) Their families.
2. What does Ressler find to have been forced into some of the wounds on Terry's body?
3. _________ was a good looking and personable criminal who killed many women.
(a) Ted Bundy.
(b) Gerald Gacy.
(c) Truman Farmer.
(d) Thomas Snyder.
4. Who murdered Terry?
(a) Maury Topher.
(b) Richard Chase.
(c) Joseph Werten.
(d) Terry Smith.
5. Ressler suspected that the killer was someone who was local and liked to read ________________.
(a) Children's stories.
(b) Detective stories.
(c) Dirty books.
(d) Celebrity magazines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the killer used during the murders that fascinated Ressler when he was growing up?
2. Almost all of the murders will begin as __________ for the serial killers.
3. John took a great deal of _________ in thinking about his crimes before and after they were committed.
4. Serial killers are often obsessed with their ________, thinking about them for days or weeks before they occur.
5. Who failed to arrive at the end of the interview, which is why Ressler might have been in serious trouble with Kemper?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)