|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 Interviews with Murderers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first section, what was the nickname of the killer?
(a) Blood Thirsty Killer.
(b) Cold Blooded Killer.
(c) Walking Killer.
(d) Vampire Killer.
2. What is the term that Ressler later coined in order to describe the people who sought out satisfaction from killing?
(a) Serial killer.
(b) Big killer.
(c) Mental killer.
(d) Scary killer.
3. What does Ressler find to have been forced into some of the wounds on Terry's body?
4. Who was the master manipulator that did not tell Ressler anything new when they sat down to speak with each other?
5. Kemper told Ressler that he could easily kill and ___________ Ressler before the guards could come in and save him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ressler also find that the murderer might have done with the victim's blood?
2. How old was Ressler when he first created his own detective agency in order to catch a killer?
3. How long had William Heirens been in prison for when Ressler had a chance to interview him?
4. The BSU studied people who killed for reasons other than __________.
5. Charles Manson got others to murder for him, plying them with ________ and with adoration.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)