|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 Interviews with Murderers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the murderer want the police to do about his killing spree?
(a) Leave him alone.
(b) Help him kill more.
(c) Help make it famous.
(d) Stop him.
2. Serial killers are often obsessed with their ________, thinking about them for days or weeks before they occur.
3. Ressler began to teach others in the department about the ___________ of serial killers, hoping that the more they understood them, the easier it would be to catch them.
(b) Home life.
(c) Financial status.
4. In what city area did Ressler grow up, according to the details in the book?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
5. What had been stolen from the family that was the next to suffer in the serial killing spree?
(c) Tape recorder.
(d) Station wagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ressler find to have been forced into some of the wounds on Terry's body?
2. What had the killer used during the murders that fascinated Ressler when he was growing up?
3. Who murdered Terry?
4. What was NOT one of the pieces of evidence that was found in the murderer's home?
5. What was the real reason that David Berkowitz continued to go out and kill people?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)