|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 Interviews with Murderers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the underling of Charles Manson who ended up doing the work of him, according to the book?
(a) Terrence Fisher.
(b) Joe Smith.
(c) Edmund Kemper.
(d) Tex Watson.
2. In the first section, what was the nickname of the killer?
(a) Vampire Killer.
(b) Walking Killer.
(c) Blood Thirsty Killer.
(d) Cold Blooded Killer.
3. What was the nickname assigned to David Berkowitz when he was actively killing people?
(a) Son of Sam.
(b) Black Night.
(c) Dark Soul.
(d) Zodiac Killer.
4. What was NOT one of the pieces of evidence that was found in the murderer's home?
(a) The murderer himself.
(b) Pictures of the victims.
(c) Bloody rags.
(d) A pistol.
5. According to David Berkowitz's testimony, who told him to go out and kill?
(a) His father.
(b) A store owner.
(c) His mother.
(d) The neighbor's dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was cut open on Terry's body when her husband found her dead after his work shift?
2. Richard Speck seems to have wanted to kill others for ______, rather than for any other reason.
3. In what area were Ressler's graduate studies?
4. What had been stolen from the family that was the next to suffer in the serial killing spree?
5. What kind of truck did Terry Wallin's husband drive?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)