|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 Interviews with Murderers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was cut open on Terry's body when her husband found her dead after his work shift?
2. How did the murderer decide whom to kill?
(a) A voice gave him a list.
(b) Their doors were unlocked.
(c) They had ridiculed him.
(d) They were random killings.
3. After talking to ________, many FBI agents would develop physical symptoms that caused them even more pain and anxiety.
(b) Their bosses.
(c) Each other.
(d) Their families.
4. The murderer kept killing because he thought __________were trying to poison him.
(a) The Nazis.
(b) His neighbors.
(c) His parents.
(d) His coworkers.
5. What did the murderer think his blood might be turned into if he did not continue with the killings?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city area did Ressler grow up, according to the details in the book?
2. What had been stolen from the family that was the next to suffer in the serial killing spree?
3. Whom did Ressler stop interviewing because he thought the killer was just trying to extend his sentence?
4. Who would lure unsuspecting women with his charm and then kill and mutilate them?
5. What is the distinction that Ressler makes for this murderer, according to his own description?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)