|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Tightening the Net.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Almost all of the murders will begin as __________ for the serial killers.
2. According to Ressler's findings, most all serial killers are __________who are younger than 35 years of age.
(a) White females.
(b) White males.
(c) Hispanic males.
(d) Black males.
3. What was Herbert Mullins initially before he turned into a killer?
(b) Football player.
4. What was the name of the other woman who was at the house in addition to the woman with the daughter?
5. Psychological and emotional _________ is usually prevalent in the families of serial killers.
Short Answer Questions
1. A ________ killer might grow up in a house with a harsh father or mother, as well as having a mental illness or a substance abuse problem.
2. What does Ressler also find that the murderer might have done with the victim's blood?
3. As children, many serial killers grow up __________, so they tend to create their own personal fantasy world.
4. Ressler began to teach others in the department about the ___________ of serial killers, hoping that the more they understood them, the easier it would be to catch them.
5. Richard Speck seems to have wanted to kill others for ______, rather than for any other reason.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)