|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Tightening the Net.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the psychological diagnosis of William Heirens?
(a) Multiple personality.
(b) Paranoid delusions.
2. Who was the minor crisis with on the base that might have triggered the killings by Joubert?
(b) His direct commander.
(c) A cleaning person.
3. Who murdered Terry?
(a) Maury Topher.
(b) Richard Chase.
(c) Terry Smith.
(d) Joseph Werten.
4. In what area were Ressler's graduate studies?
(d) Behavioral mannerisms.
5. What was cut off from the newspaper boy's body when the police examined it?
(a) A tattoo.
(b) His eyebrows.
(c) His fingernails.
(d) Patches of skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Crutchley take from the woman that he raped, drinking copious amounts of it?
2. A professor in _________ began to create a computer network to help solve murders more easily.
3. What is the term that Ressler later coined in order to describe the people who sought out satisfaction from killing?
4. Most all serial killers have had __________ who have been abusive or who have been distant during the life of their child.
5. The disorganized killer is often acting on the orders of ________ who tell them to commit the crime.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)