|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Tightening the Net.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ressler get to review, though he decided that it wasn't from the killer?
2. Kemper told Ressler that he could easily kill and ___________ Ressler before the guards could come in and save him.
3. At what time did Terry's husband get home from work to find his wife had been murdered?
(a) 4:00 AM
(b) 10:00 PM
(c) 6:00 AM.
(d) 5:00 AM
4. Most crimes, after changes were made, were often solved within a __________.
5. What did the murderer think his blood might be turned into if he did not continue with the killings?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the policeman from that brought Glatman in after the confession?
2. What did Crutchley take from the woman that he raped, drinking copious amounts of it?
3. How old was the little girl that was abducted and killed during the time Ressler was a boy?
4. Ressler decided it was time to put together a ___________ to ensure that law enforcement had access to all case files.
5. What mental disorder did Duane say that he had, which was the cause for his actions, though Ressler proved otherwise?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)