|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Tightening the Net.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ killer is one who prepares for their killings ahead of time, strategically planning for each event.
2. An organized killer might have a certain family history, but it causes them to be more __________ than a disorganized killer.
3. What did the murderer want the police to do about his killing spree?
(a) Stop him.
(b) Help make it famous.
(c) Leave him alone.
(d) Help him kill more.
4. There were a series of _______ in Bozeman, Montana, that caused people to turn to Ressler for help.
(a) Mental ward cases.
(c) Random animal killings.
(d) Economic troubles.
5. The facts at a _______ are not enough to create a good profile of a criminal, according to Ressler.
(a) Crime scene.
(c) Police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Serial killers are often obsessed with their ________, thinking about them for days or weeks before they occur.
2. What kind of killers tend to bring a weapon with them when they go to commit a crime?
3. Ressler is a trained criminal __________, which makes his vocabulary different from other departments.
4. What does Ressler also find that the murderer might have done with the victim's blood?
5. Kemper told Ressler that he could easily kill and ___________ Ressler before the guards could come in and save him.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)