|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 To Kill Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An organized killer would take their time to ________ a victim, which is unlike a disorganized killer.
(d) Talk to.
2. What does a disorganized killer rarely do because of their mental health issues?
(c) Talk to people.
(d) Be helpful.
3. What was the nickname assigned to David Berkowitz when he was actively killing people?
(a) Son of Sam.
(b) Black Night.
(c) Dark Soul.
(d) Zodiac Killer.
4. What did Ressler have trouble communicating to other agents in the field because of his background?
5. Who was the underling of Charles Manson who ended up doing the work of him, according to the book?
(a) Tex Watson.
(b) Joe Smith.
(c) Edmund Kemper.
(d) Terrence Fisher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do many organized killers plan for ahead of time so as not to be caught?
2. According to David Berkowitz's testimony, who told him to go out and kill?
3. What was the job of the serial killer Gerald Schaefer?
4. The disorganized killer is often acting on the orders of ________ who tell them to commit the crime.
5. Ressler learned later that the governor of ________ had commuted Samples' sentence, so he came in to help.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)