|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 To Kill Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A ________ killer might grow up in a house with a harsh father or mother, as well as having a mental illness or a substance abuse problem.
2. Many of the agents did not have _______ in criminal psychology, so Ressler would have troubles communicating his ideas.
3. What needs to happen for an organized killer in order for their actions to feel complete?
(a) They need to hear they are a suspect.
(b) They need to see a report in the paper.
(c) They hide the body.
(d) They want to hear about it from the police.
4. Whom did Ressler stop interviewing because he thought the killer was just trying to extend his sentence?
(a) John Gacy.
(b) Ted Bundy.
(c) Charles Manson.
(d) Jeffrey Dahmer.
5. What do many organized killers plan for ahead of time so as not to be caught?
(a) Their family life.
(b) Their alibi.
(c) A way to escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nickname assigned to David Berkowitz when he was actively killing people?
2. What might a disorganized killer use in a kitchen if they were going to kill someone?
3. What was the real reason that David Berkowitz continued to go out and kill people?
4. The _______ killer is one that kills on an impulse, without planning ahead as they don't know when it will happen.
5. What did Diane wake up to discover had happened to her?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)