|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 To Kill Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Disorganized killers have very different _______ histories than organized killers might.
2. What family members had Kemper already killed when he was sent to prison?
(b) Great aunts.
(d) His sons.
3. Richard Speck was a _________ murderer, according to Ressler, instead of a serial killer.
4. Who would lure unsuspecting women with his charm and then kill and mutilate them?
(a) Ted Bundy.
(b) John Gacy.
(c) Charles Manson.
(d) Richard Speck.
5. The ________ killer is one who prepares for their killings ahead of time, strategically planning for each event.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Edward Kemper weigh when he was about to hurt Ressler in the interview room?
2. Kemper told Ressler that he could easily kill and ___________ Ressler before the guards could come in and save him.
3. What did Duane say he asked one of the women to do or else he would kill her?
4. What was the experience Ressler had that allowed him to get out of the Kemper interview without being hurt?
5. Who asked Duane to leave when the women decided to go to bed after a long night of partying?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)