Chapter 1 The Vampire Killer
• Terry Wallin is murdered in a vicious way, and Robert Ressler is brought in to solve the case.
• Ressler created a profile of the murderer, saying that he was a white male, psychotic who walked to the scene of the crime.
• Richard Chase was caught and dubbed the Vampire Killer.
Chapter 2 Whoever Fights Monsters...
• Ressler was fascinated by a man who was called the Lipstick Killer because of the messages he wrote on the walls of his victims.
• Ressler went on to college and eventually was an MP before studying criminology.
• Ressler also was recruited by the FBI.
• Eventually, Ressler began to teach new recruits the psychology of killers.
• William Heirens, a killer, was interviewed by Ressler.
Chapter 3 Interviews with Murderers
• Ressler was once in a dangerous situation with a killer and talked his way out of it.
• Charles Manson was also interviewed by...
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)