|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. When did Jesus Movements start in Galilee?
2. What did Justin argue to the Romans about Christianity?
3. What were some artifacts that helped preserve one's culture?
4. Why did the literature that the early bishops threw out survive?
5. What term replaced "disciples"?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What myths did the concept of the death and resurrection of Christ draw upon?
2. Describe Mack's observations about James as an author in the first three centuries.
This section contains 1,321 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)