Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only feature that all Christian religions have in common?
(a) Prayers to Mary.
(b) Prayers for the sick.
(c) Reliance on the Bible.
(d) Alms for the poor.
2. Why are the Epistles of Peter and Jude called the Catholic epistles?
(a) They were specific to the Catholic church.
(b) They were addressed to Christians in general.
(c) They were letters of the Catholic disciples.
(d) They were addressed to the Pope.
3. What became an interest for early third century scholars?
(a) Apostolic writings.
(b) The Torah.
(c) The Montanist.
(d) Letters of Esther.
4. What is Ignatius' second appeal in his letters to the churches?
(a) For the congregations to obey their bishops.
(b) For the congregations to pray for Ignatius.
(c) For the congregations to rise up against Rome.
(d) For the congregations to become martyrs.
5. What term replaced "disciples"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Revelations, who was found worthy enough to open the seven seals?
2. What does Mack argue the Gospel of Matthew is a document for?
3. What does Mack claim is the point of the Letter of James?
4. What did the Centrists seek to prove to the challengers?
5. How did Mark portray Jesus?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)