Short Answer Questions Key
1. Why does Mack claim groups are forming outside the boundaries of religion to study the Bible?
They hope to discover fundamental truths from the past.
2. Why does Mack claim the Bible is constantly consulted?
It is highly important to religious institutions.
3. Why does Mack claim Columbus studied the Bible?
To plan his voyages.
4. What was contained in the "Jefferson Bible"?
Only the teachings of Jesus.
5. What does the term Judeo-Christian mean?
This section contains 5,739 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)