Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Prologue: The Mystique of Sacred Scripture
1. Why does Mack claim groups are forming outside the boundaries of religion to study the Bible?
2. Why does Mack claim the Bible is constantly consulted?
3. Why does Mack claim Columbus studied the Bible?
4. What was contained in the "Jefferson Bible"?
5. What does the term Judeo-Christian mean?
6. What does Mack claim happens when a person brings in a Biblical position to an argument of social discussion?
7. Why does Mack state that people become silent when confronted with Biblical information?
8. What does Mack claim is the link that gives the Christian Bible logic and force?
9. When does Mack claim the books of the New Testament were...
This section contains 2,238 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)