|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 - 11 The Sacred Tent, P.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Friedman propose about Author J?
(a) that he was not a Hebrew.
(b) that he lived in Judah.
(c) that he was a Levite.
(d) that he came from Jerico.
2. What happened to the snake sculpture that Moses had built in the wilderness?
(a) it was brought to the Temple.
(b) Hezekiah destroyed it.
(c) it was taken by the Assyrians.
(d) copies were made for all areas of the kingdom.
3. How is Baruch mentioned in the book of Jeremiah?
(a) as a teacher of Jeremiah.
(b) as a replacement for Jeremiah.
(c) as writing for Jeremiah.
(d) as a brother of Jeremiah.
4. What had most early scholars scholars considered that J and E had come from?
(a) during the time of King David.
(b) around the time of the death of Moses.
(c) in the time of the two kingdoms, Israel and Judah.
(d) right after settling in the land of Canaan.
5. According to the laws of Deuteronomy, where was the central place for sacrifices?
Short Answer Questions
1. What scandal occurred in David's household that ended in a murder?
2. What is the guilt of the Jews that led them into exile?
3. What did Isaac ibn Yashush notice in the eleventh century about the list of kings in Genesis 36?
4. What have scholars discovered about many stories in the Bible?
5. From where do the priests of the northern kingdom trace their ancestry?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)