|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 - 11 The Sacred Tent, P.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did writer P not include sacrificial animals in his account of Noah's ark?
(a) it is not a sacrifice if there are other animals remaining.
(b) he was satisfied with J and E in their accounts.
(c) he is not interested in what happened after the flood.
(d) Aaron was not yet the high priest.
2. Who allows the Jews to return to their home country?
(a) Baltshazzar the Benevolent.
(b) Alexander the Great.
(c) Cyrus the Great.
(d) Ramses the Second.
3. How long has the Bible been in existence?
(a) two thousand years.
(b) five hundred years.
(c) a millenium.
(d) thousands of years.
4. Why was the pressure to unite under a King?
(a) the proplem of tribal disunity.
(b) the might of the Philistines.
(c) the rule of law.
(d) the need to be like the Egyptians.
5. What are the tribes of Israel conquered by the Assyrians in 722 B.C.?
(a) the remnants of Israel.
(b) the ten lost tribes of Israel.
(c) the last of the Israelis.
(d) the northern tribes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was clever about moving the capital from Judah to Jerusalem?
2. Why does Author E's writing about God's commandment cast doubt on the golden cherubs of Judah?
3. What was an important Jewish city that fell to the Assyrians?
4. Who was the fifth person involved in the four author idea?
5. What does Friedman suggest gives a clue as to the identity of the writer D?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)