|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 A Priest in Exile.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did David solidify relationships with different important regions?
(a) by marrying women from those areas.
(b) by reducing their taxes.
(c) by selecting generals from each area.
(d) by selecting their daughters for his sons.
2. What is inferred about the Davidic Covenant in the revised Deuteronomy?
(a) someone from David's line is always a potential king.
(b) a Davidic king will take over a larger kingdom.
(c) there will always be a Davidic king in exile.
(d) a Davidic king does not need a throne.
3. Which King of Judah is given credit for leading the people to worship false gods?
(a) King Reoboham.
(b) King Manasseh.
(c) King Josiah.
(d) King Solomon.
4. What was the book priest Hilkiah said he found in the Temple?
(d) the Torah.
5. Where does Friedman place Author E?
(a) in Egypt.
(b) in Babylon.
(c) in Israel.
(d) in Edom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the two writers use that alerted scholars to the idea that there were more than one?
2. What does the Author J's story of Noah do that the Author E's story does not?
3. What King returned to the reforms of King Hezekiah?
4. What is a central part of the Jewish and Christian religions?
5. Who were among the first to control the politics of the Israelites?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)