|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sets of books does Coach O have for Ben to read?
2. Whose life does the book Sir Louis wants Dick to read recount?
(a) Zhang Qian.
(b) Ferdinand Magellan.
(c) Leif Erickson.
(d) Marco Polo.
3. How many kittens does Dick's cat leave behind after the squall at sea?
4. What disease does Aramis contract in the spring?
(c) Rain rot.
(d) Equine influenza.
5. What type of bead is on the necklace that Dick gives Mary?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does the school principal bring his car to the Texaco for inspection?
2. What does Ben compare his reading lessons to?
3. What is Fitzwarren's policy in his business?
4. Why did Ben get sent home from school?
5. What does the Old One call Ben?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bernie react to finding the new animals in the barn after the livestock auction?
2. What happens to Gent when autumn arrives?
3. What does the tabby from down the road bring to the barn?
4. What does Dick do in memory of his cat after the cat disappears?
5. Why is Dick's cat allowed to come home to Dick?
6. What does Dick notice about the cat while the operation is going on?
7. What women does the book Sir Louis gives Dick say are the most beautiful in the world?
8. What advice does Bernie tell Ben that the principal gave?
9. What effect do the bells have on Dick as he heads down the river to try to see Mary?
10. Why does Don think the special ed reading program might be good for Ben?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)