|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of bead is on the necklace that Dick gives Mary?
2. What repair does Bernie say the principal's car needs, after his inspection of the car?
(a) A new timing belt.
(b) New tires.
(c) A new brake line.
(d) New spark plugs.
3. How much does Al spend at the livestock auction?
4. What does Coach O make Ben do when he dumps the sand tray?
(a) Sit in the corner.
(b) Write on the chalkboard.
(c) Run laps.
(d) Do pushups.
5. What does the name for lilac supposedly mean in Persian?
(a) Beautiful girl.
(b) Wonderous star.
(c) Scent of spring.
(d) Clear sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What town does Dick meet Mary in after his return from Constantinople?
2. What does Marion make for Ben when she learns he will move forward with his class?
3. What breed of dog is Marker?
4. What is Fitzwarren's policy in his business?
5. What is the name of the special ed program that Ben might need to go into?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Don think the special ed reading program might be good for Ben?
2. How does Ben react to the prospect of being sent to special ed classes?
3. How did Mary's husband die?
4. What does the Lady say to the other animals after the attack by the predator?
5. What does the tabby from down the road bring to the barn?
6. What advice does Bernie tell Ben that the principal gave?
7. What does Sir Louis do when he notices that Dick is interested in his daughter?
8. What does Mary Green look like?
9. How does Bernie react to finding the new animals in the barn after the livestock auction?
10. What does Dick do in memory of his cat after the cat disappears?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)