|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the cat concerned would be afraid of him if he sneaked into the barn instead of asking permission?
(a) The birds.
(b) The rats.
(c) The cows.
(d) The pigs.
2. What secondary item does Fitzwarren sell in his shop?
(a) Dyes and colorings.
(c) Dried fruits.
(d) Buttons and bows.
3. What was Dick Whittington's profession?
4. What is the name of the captain's ship?
(a) The Cornicopia.
(b) The Corinthian.
(c) The Unicorn.
(d) The Hornblower.
5. What does the vet give to the horse along with castor oil?
(a) Aspirin and something like sodium bicarbonate.
(b) Morphine and something like Zantac.
(c) Acetaminophen and something like Alca-Seltzer.
(d) Codeine and something like Pepto-Bismol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Whittington say Ben should sit for his reading lesson?
2. How long is Dick on the road with the carriage?
3. What trait gives Caroaggio his name?
4. What birds cause the horses to tear around because the noise reminds them of crowds at the horse races?
5. Where do the bantams roost when not sitting on eggs?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Abby and Ben change after the horses arrive?
2. What happens that causes Dick Whittington's cat to vow vengeance on a rat?
3. How do the flock of birds in the cornfield react when the Lady and Whittington go to investigate them?
4. How did Will Price get his scar?
5. What does Whittington the cat look like?
6. What happens when the owl encounters Ben, Abby, Whittington, and the Lady?
7. How does the black hen act when Bernie examines her?
8. What is Whittington and the Lady's plan to stop Havey from always chasing the duck?
9. What is the livery of Fitzwarren's guild?
10. What does Fitzwarren do at the docks?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)