|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Chapters 43, 44 and 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ben feel about the idea of going to Special Ed class?
(a) He is excited about it.
(b) He hates it.
(c) He doesn't care.
(d) He thinks it might be a good idea.
2. What does Whittington sound like the name of, to the Lady?
(a) A town.
(b) A noble.
(c) A cemetary.
(d) A country.
3. How does the cook's disposition change after Dick arrives?
(a) She is more pleasant.
(b) She is more angry.
(c) She is more morose.
(d) She is more aloof.
4. How does the Lady feel when a flock of ducks flies overhead?
5. What did Abby's mom tell her that the night was like once your eyes adjust?
(a) Dark water.
(b) A knitted scarf.
(c) Deep fog.
(d) Blue velvet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the horses use to bathe themselves?
2. What birds appear as the weather warms?
3. Where does Abby write the word she's teaching Ben so that Whittington can see it?
4. What type of goods does Fitzwarren sell?
5. How does the Old One react when three young rats laugh at Whittington?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)