|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, Chapters 35, 36, 37 and 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the song Ben learns, what is the moon?
(a) My sister.
(b) My light.
(c) My lover.
(d) My hope.
2. What games do the rats play while waiting for Whittington to continue his story?
(a) Chase-my-tail and leapfrog.
(b) Tag and scratch-my-back.
(c) Red rover and bite-my-ears.
(d) Twitch-my-nose and hide-and-seek.
3. How often does the school principal bring his car to the Texaco for inspection?
(a) Every two years.
(b) Every six months.
(c) Every eighteen months.
(d) Every year.
4. What birds cause the horses to tear around because the noise reminds them of crowds at the horse races?
5. About how old is Fitzwarren?
(a) In his thirties.
(b) In his sixties.
(c) In his fifties.
(d) In his forties.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dick find who might be able to do an operation on his cat?
2. Which of the following trait does Theo NOT acquire?
3. Who attacks Dick's cat, after he kills the Great Rat?
4. What is Havey named after?
5. How does Ben feel about the idea of going to Special Ed class?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)