|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, Chapters 35, 36, 37 and 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Lady have the children sit?
(a) Cuddled up to the horses.
(b) On the stable doors.
(c) On a bundle of hay.
(d) On the rail with Whittington.
2. What is the name of the special ed program that Ben might need to go into?
(a) Reading Mitigation.
(b) Reading Recovery.
(c) Reading Progression.
(d) Reading Advancement.
3. How many grandchildren does Bernie have?
4. What alarms Bernie, Abby, and Ben most about Spooker's behavior?
(a) She doesn't paw the ground.
(b) She doesn't eat.
(c) She doesn't drink.
(d) She doesn't run around.
5. When is Ben's appointment to observe the special ed reading class?
(a) The first day of May.
(b) A week after Valentine's Day.
(c) The last day of April.
(d) A week before Easter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the carriage driver tell the agent that Dick is?
2. How does the auctioneer at the livestock auction speak?
3. What type of goods does Fitzwarren sell?
4. What does Ben say when Whittington purrs?
5. What vehicle does the vet come in?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)