|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, Chapters 35, 36, 37 and 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ben feel about the idea of going to Special Ed class?
(a) He is excited about it.
(b) He thinks it might be a good idea.
(c) He doesn't care.
(d) He hates it.
2. What nationality does the Lady say her ancestors are?
3. How much of the business does Sir Louis advise Dick to buy?
(a) Either one quarter or three quarters.
(b) One third.
(c) All of it or none of it.
(d) One half.
4. What did the rats kill the deckled gray for?
(a) The food in his craw.
(b) Trying to protect an egg.
(d) His meat.
5. What affliction is the herb the captain tells Fitzwarren about used to treat?
(a) Bilious fever.
(b) Kidney and bladder stones.
(d) Blood poisoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Dick Whittington pay for his cat?
2. Who has a fall in the snow?
3. What does Miss O'Brian do with the words of Keith's story?
4. What does the merchant want to know from Dick?
5. Who attacks Dick's cat, after he kills the Great Rat?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)