|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, Chapters 27, 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Lady think that people shouldn't look down while listening to a story?
(a) They'll think badly of the storyteller.
(b) They'll get distracted.
(c) They'll fall asleep.
(d) They'll get a neck ache.
2. How does the cook's disposition change after Dick arrives?
(a) She is more angry.
(b) She is more morose.
(c) She is more pleasant.
(d) She is more aloof.
3. What does Bernie put down, to try to make the farm road more passable?
(d) Paving stones.
4. What do Ben, Bernie, and Abby use to get hot water down to the barn when the road is blocked with snow?
(a) An old tire.
(b) A sled.
(c) A wheelbarrow.
(d) A wagon.
5. What are the puddings the cook sometimes serves like?
(a) Sweet but not rich.
(b) Rich but not sweet.
(c) Neither rich nor sweet.
(d) Sweet and rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don offer to do if Ben will sit in on a special ed reading class?
2. What injury did the senior barn rat sustain from trying to gang up on the gray rooster?
3. What word does Ben ask Whittington to explain?
4. What do the rats call themselves?
5. How much does Al spend at the livestock auction?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)