|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, Chapters 27, 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bernie put down, to try to make the farm road more passable?
(b) Paving stones.
2. What ailment causes Bernie to talk about selling out every winter?
3. Who attacks Dick's cat, after he kills the Great Rat?
(a) The rat's four brothers.
(b) The rat's twenty grandchildren.
(c) The rat's three sons.
(d) The rat's wife.
4. What birds cause the horses to tear around because the noise reminds them of crowds at the horse races?
5. How long do Whittington's injuries from the fight last?
(a) Until Valentine's Day.
(b) Until New Year's.
(c) Until April Fool's Day.
(d) Until St. Patrick's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers to guard the Lady when she comes out after the attack?
2. How many generations does Whittington say he's removed from Dick Whittington's cat?
3. What does Whittington suggest that Ben do to help improve his reading?
4. Whose face is Bernie's face like?
5. How old does Dick tell Will Price he is?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)