|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, Chapters 27, 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What secondary item does Fitzwarren sell in his shop?
(b) Dyes and colorings.
(c) Buttons and bows.
(d) Dried fruits.
2. What does Bernie do on his errand that's not an errand?
(a) He watches the sun setting over the landscape.
(b) He lights a cigar and wanders around the old cars out back.
(c) He goes and sits with Haver, petting her.
(d) He sits on the steps and thinks.
3. What games do the rats play while waiting for Whittington to continue his story?
(a) Chase-my-tail and leapfrog.
(b) Red rover and bite-my-ears.
(c) Twitch-my-nose and hide-and-seek.
(d) Tag and scratch-my-back.
4. What is the name of the captain's ship?
(a) The Cornicopia.
(b) The Corinthian.
(c) The Hornblower.
(d) The Unicorn.
5. Whose face is Bernie's face like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the black hen is injured after she is revived?
2. What is the first word that Ben learns in his reading lesson?
3. What is Havey named after?
4. What does the agent give Dick when he leaves the carriage?
5. What ailment causes Bernie to talk about selling out every winter?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)