|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, Chapters 27, 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the rats kill the deckled gray for?
(b) His meat.
(c) Trying to protect an egg.
(d) The food in his craw.
2. What does the rooster find by kicking away straw and dung?
(c) New grass and weeds.
3. How does the auctioneer at the livestock auction speak?
(a) Very fast all the time.
(b) Slow and steady all the time.
(c) Slower at first, and then very fast when there are some bids.
(d) Very fast at first, and then slower when there are some bids.
4. What does the Lady ask Abby to bring to the barn the next day?
(a) A book.
(b) A rat trap.
(c) A bag.
(d) An ear of corn.
5. What is Fitzwarren's policy in his business?
(a) Always give the lowest price.
(b) Always give more value to the customer.
(c) Sell less, but the most expensive goods.
(d) Sell more of the cheapest goods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Fitzwarren accept from Dick?
2. What does Don offer to do if Ben will sit in on a special ed reading class?
3. Where does Dick Whittington's cat put his killed rats while aboard ship?
4. Where do the bantams roost when not sitting on eggs?
5. How does the Old One react when three young rats laugh at Whittington?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)