|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, Chapters 23, 24, 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bernie forget to do to the horses?
(a) Groom their manes.
(b) File their teeth.
(c) Brush down their fur.
(d) Smooth their hooves.
2. Why does the Lady ask Whittington to tell the story of his name?
(a) To stop everyone from arguing.
(b) She wants the other animals to accept him.
(c) Everyone is bored.
(d) She wants him to feel accepted.
3. What is the bantams' initial response to the idea of Whittington moving into the barn?
(a) They don't know what to think.
(b) They are afraid he will cause them more problems.
(c) They are excited because they've never seen a cat.
(d) They are relieved they will have a protector.
4. What birds appear as the weather warms?
(a) Sparrows and robins.
(b) Robins and blackbirds.
(c) Bluebirds and sparrows.
(d) Bluebirds and blackbirds.
5. What is Gregory's job in his flock?
(a) Food gatherer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Dick on the road with the carriage?
2. Who taught Dick Whittington to read?
3. Who does the carriage driver tell the agent that Dick is?
4. How do the rats in the barn sleep?
5. Who has a fall in the snow?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)