Section 1, Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4
1. What is the weather like when Whittington first meets the Lady?
2. What does Whittington sound like the name of, to the Lady?
(a) A noble.
(b) A town.
(c) A cemetary.
(d) A country.
3. What did Whitington's former family call him?
(b) Bent Ear.
(d) Old Gray.
4. What injury did the senior barn rat sustain from trying to gang up on the gray rooster?
(a) He broke his leg.
(b) He lost his eye.
(c) He lost his tail.
(d) He lost his whiskers.
5. Who is the cat concerned would be afraid of him if he sneaked into the barn instead of asking permission?
(a) The pigs.
(b) The rats.
(c) The birds.
(d) The cows.
6. What do the horses use to bathe themselves?
(c) Tree bark.
7. What do the chickens do when someone lays an egg?
(a) They all swawk.
(b) They all huddle together.
(c) They all flap their wings.
(d) They all scratch the ground.
This section contains 4,180 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)