|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, England 1820: Chapters 36-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Terese DuVille?
(a) The neighbor of Lord and Lady Gilbert.
(b) The daughter of Lord and Lady Gilbert's friend.
(c) The niece of Lord and Lady Gilbert's friend.
(d) The daughter of Lord and Lady Gilbert.
2. Where is the doctor from that Clayton calls for?
3. What is the name of Clayton's mother's estate?
(a) Bolton House.
(b) Alnwick Manor.
(c) Grand Oak.
(d) Carriage Park.
4. How does Clayton feel about Landford's plans?
(a) He is proud.
(b) He thinks it's a bad idea.
(c) He is in agreement.
(d) He is jealous.
5. Who is Clayton rumored to be marrying?
(a) Vanessa Standfield.
(b) Lady Lansberry.
(c) Marie St. Allermain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Lord Gilbert a letter in Chapter 8?
2. What does Whitney steal from Paul before leaving England?
3. Who does Martin warn may interfere with Clayton's plans with Whitney?
4. What is Lady Anne fearful of in Chapter 9?
5. Where do Lord and Lady Gilbert take Whitney?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)