|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, England 1820: Chapters 36-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul show his affection for Whitney in Chapter 13?
(a) He visits her almost every day.
(b) He invites her to a ball.
(c) He picks flowers for her.
(d) He sends her notes.
2. What color are Whitney's eyes?
3. Who does Landford intend to leave his titles and land to at death?
(a) Nicolas DuVille.
4. In Chapter 41, why is Stephen upset?
(a) His favorite horse has died.
(b) He made a bad investment.
(c) He loses his inheritance.
(d) Emily Kendall has married.
5. Who convinces Whitney that she has misunderstood Clayton's intentions by canceling their betrothal?
(a) Lady Anne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Whitney determined to return home in Chapter 5?
2. Who is Emily Kendall betrothed to?
3. How is Whitney related to Lord and Lady Gilbert?
4. What is included with the letter for Lord Gilbert in Chapter 8?
5. Why does Whitney become nervous at spending so much time with Nicolas?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)