|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, England 1820: Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Terese DuVille?
(a) The niece of Lord and Lady Gilbert's friend.
(b) The daughter of Lord and Lady Gilbert.
(c) The daughter of Lord and Lady Gilbert's friend.
(d) The neighbor of Lord and Lady Gilbert.
2. Who visits the Stones for dinner in Chapter 13?
(a) The Duke of Lansberry.
(d) Nicolas DuVille.
3. At the party, what do people gossip about during dinner?
(a) The King.
(b) The missing Duke of Claymore.
(d) The Marquess of Glengarmon.
4. What is Whitney wearing when Lord and Lady Gilbert arrive at the Estate?
(a) Whitney is wearing an apron.
(b) Whitney is weaing a nightgown.
(c) Whitney is wearing a ballgown.
(d) Whitney is wearing male trousers.
5. What does Stephen recommend Whitney do so that she can speak to Clayton alone?
(a) Hide in Clayton's room.
(b) Ask Clayton to give her a tour of the house.
(c) Feign illness so Clayton will escort her home.
(d) Anger Clayton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Whitney accuse Clayton of in Chapter 10?
2. What does Clayton challenge Whitney to in Chapter 13?
3. What color are Whitney's eyes?
4. What does one of Whitney's cousins attempt to do in Chapter 19?
5. What kind of ring does Clayton give Whitney?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)