|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, England 1820: Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clayton have sent to Whitney in Chapter 25?
(a) A piece of jewelry.
(b) A new ball gown.
(c) A book of poems.
(d) A legal document.
2. What does Whitney tell Clayton in the letter that Emily convinces her not to post?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) That she will enter a convent.
(c) That she is marrying Paul.
(d) That she hates him.
3. What does Elizabeth visit Whitney daily to discuss in Chapter 25?
(a) New fashions.
(b) The daily gossip.
(c) Her broken heart.
(d) Her wedding plans.
4. What is Clayton told is the reason why Whitney traveled to London?
(a) To buy a horse.
(b) To attend a friend's party.
(c) To elope.
(d) To prepare for her wedding to Paul.
5. What do Whitney's neighbors do in Chapter 2?
(a) Throw a party.
(b) Warn Lady Gilbert about Whitney.
(c) Ignore the Gilberts.
(d) Invite the Gilberts and Whitney over for dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is engraved on the ring that Whitney gives to Clayton?
2. Martin tells Whitney she cannot marry Paul for what reason?
3. What is the name of Whitney's horse?
4. What does Stephen tell stories about over dinner in Chapter 31?
5. What is Whitney wearing when Lord and Lady Gilbert arrive at the Estate?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)