|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, England 1820: Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of race does Clayton challenge Whitney to?
(a) A foot race.
(b) A horse race.
(c) A potato-sack race.
(d) A three-legged race.
2. What is the name of Whitney's horse?
3. How does Paul react to Whitney's attention?
(a) With amusement.
(b) With indifference.
(c) With shock.
(d) With embarrassment.
4. What is the name of Whitney's father?
(a) Murray Stone.
(b) Martin Stone.
(c) Michael Stone.
(d) Merton Stone.
5. What do Clayton and Whitney tour in Chapter 30?
(c) His estate.
(d) A museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Terese's brother assume about Whitney?
2. What month is it when Whitney goes to meet Clayton in Chapter 29?
3. How does Whitney feel about Clayton's reaction to her when they run into each other?
4. What is Clayton's mother's name?
5. What does Martin admit to Lady Anne in Chapter 9?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)