|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, England 1820: Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clayton agree to keep a secret in Chapter 18?
(a) Whitney's engagement to Paul.
(b) Matin's financial problems.
(c) His betrothal to Whitney.
(d) That Whitney is pregnant.
2. Who sends Lord Gilbert a letter in Chapter 8?
(c) Whitney's father.
3. What has caused Whitney to be a source of gossip amongst her neighbors?
(a) Her feelings and actions towards Paul.
(b) Her strange fashion sense.
(c) Her rude behavior towards her elders.
(d) Her tomboyishness.
4. How old is Whitney in Chapter 1?
5. What does Elizabeth say Whitney looks like in her bridesmaid dress?
(a) A lily.
(b) A daffodil.
(c) A peony.
(d) A jonquil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Clayton affectionately call Whitney?
2. Where does one of Whitney's cousins corner her alone in Chapter 19?
3. What does Clayton do when he and Whitney run into each other in London in Chapter 28?
4. Who is outraged by Martin's tirade at Whitney at the end of Chapter 16?
5. What month is it when Whitney goes to meet Clayton in Chapter 29?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)