|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, England 1820: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clayton have sent to Whitney in Chapter 25?
(a) A legal document.
(b) A piece of jewelry.
(c) A book of poems.
(d) A new ball gown.
2. Who is in the room with Martin when Whitney announces her engagement?
(a) A lawyer.
(c) Lady Anne.
3. Who sends Lord Gilbert a letter in Chapter 8?
(d) Whitney's father.
4. Which item does Margaret wonder about having left in Clayton's carriage?
(a) A parasol.
(b) A necklace.
(d) A hat.
5. How does Whitney feel when she is forced to dance with Clayton?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Whitney meet Paul in Chapter 22?
2. What is Lady Anne fearful of in Chapter 9?
3. What happens to Whitney in the midst of the race?
4. Martin tells Whitney she cannot marry Paul for what reason?
5. What does NOT impress Whitney when she has dinner at Clayton's house?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)