|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, England 1820: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clayton have his lawyer write up?
(a) A will.
(b) A business proposal.
(c) A betrothal contract.
(d) A land deed.
2. What is Clayton's mother's name?
3. What promise does Whitney make to her friend?
(a) She will give her friend a dress that no longer fits.
(b) She will perfect her horse riding technique.
(c) She will not embarrass herself in front of her relations.
(d) She will stay indoors and practice her needlepoint.
4. What does Whitney discover has lost its charm in Chapter 10?
(a) Riding horses bareback.
(b) Wading in the creek on her property.
(c) Playing games with Emily.
(d) Going on picnics.
5. What does Clayton discover about Whitney's father in Chapter 7?
(a) He is dying.
(b) He is a cruel and corrupt man.
(c) He is in financial trouble.
(d) He is not Whitney's real father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Whitney wake determined to do in Chapter 17?
2. What is the name of Whitney's horse?
3. What did Emily notice about the coach that returned Whitney to the Archibald house after the ball?
4. Who is Stephen?
5. How does Paul react to Whitney's attention?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)