|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, England 1820: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clayton offer Whitney to drink in Chapter 13?
2. What does Lady Gilbert find Whitney reading in Chapter 1?
(a) A Gothic novel.
(b) A scandalous novel.
(c) A novel written in Greek.
(d) A newspaper.
3. What does Terese's brother assume about Whitney?
(a) That she is innocent and sweet.
(b) That she is a young and foolish girl with no common sense.
(c) That she is a gold digger out to seduce him into marriage.
(d) That she is a silly country girl with no style.
4. What does Elizabeth say Whitney looks like in her bridesmaid dress?
(a) A jonquil.
(b) A lily.
(c) A daffodil.
(d) A peony.
5. What does Whitney spend most of the party doing in Chapter 6?
(a) Watching others dance.
(b) Avoiding Nicolas.
(c) Dancing with Nicholas.
(d) Flirting with suitors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Whitney discover has lost its charm in Chapter 10?
2. Where does Whitney tell Paul that she will soon be going in Chapter 14?
3. What does Elizabeth visit Whitney daily to discuss in Chapter 25?
4. When does Paul decide to propose to Whitney?
5. What does Whitney claim to have injured in order to avoid seeing Clayton?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)