|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, England 1820: Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the story that Whitney tells Clayton about?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Going to Paris for the first time.
(c) Almost drowning as a child.
(d) Embarrassing herself at a musicale.
2. Who does Whitney travel to the picnic with?
(b) Nicolas DeVille.
(c) Lady Anne.
3. What has caused Whitney to be a source of gossip amongst her neighbors?
(a) Her tomboyishness.
(b) Her rude behavior towards her elders.
(c) Her strange fashion sense.
(d) Her feelings and actions towards Paul.
4. Who is Whitney trying to impress when her relations arrive at the Estate?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Lord and Lady Gilbert.
(d) Paul Sevarin.
5. What do Whitney's neighbors do in Chapter 2?
(a) Warn Lady Gilbert about Whitney.
(b) Invite the Gilberts and Whitney over for dinner.
(c) Ignore the Gilberts.
(d) Throw a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Whitney accuse Clayton of in Chapter 11?
2. Who does Whitney arrange a party for in Chapter 16?
3. What does Whitney accuse Clayton of in Chapter 10?
4. What does the doctor say he will tell Clayton about Whitney's condition?
5. How does Margaret feel about Whitney?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)