|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, England 1820: Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Whitney determined to return home in Chapter 5?
(a) Whitney wishes to be near her friend.
(b) Whitney misses her father.
(c) Whitney learns that Paul might become engaged soon.
(d) Whitney dislikes Paris.
2. What is the name of the young woman that Paul is rumored to want to marry?
3. Whose party does Whitney attend in Chapter 11?
(a) Lady Amelia Eubank's.
(b) Clayton Westland's.
(c) Lord and Lady Gilbert's.
4. Who is Terese DuVille?
(a) The daughter of Lord and Lady Gilbert.
(b) The neighbor of Lord and Lady Gilbert.
(c) The daughter of Lord and Lady Gilbert's friend.
(d) The niece of Lord and Lady Gilbert's friend.
5. What does Whitney spend most of the party doing in Chapter 6?
(a) Watching others dance.
(b) Avoiding Nicolas.
(c) Flirting with suitors.
(d) Dancing with Nicholas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Lord Gilbert a letter in Chapter 8?
2. What kind of horse does Whitney arrange for Clayton?
3. What does Whitney discover the morning after the ball in Chapter 4?
4. What color is the dress that Whitney wears to her homecoming?
5. What is the name of Whitney's horse?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)