|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, England 1820: Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul show his affection for Whitney in Chapter 13?
(a) He sends her notes.
(b) He visits her almost every day.
(c) He picks flowers for her.
(d) He invites her to a ball.
2. What year is it in Chapter 1?
3. What does Lady Anne do after learning of Whitney's engagement?
(a) Tells Martin.
(b) Congratulates Whitney.
(c) Sends Paul home.
(d) Gets drunk.
4. How does Whitney feel about being back in England?
(a) She is indifferent.
(b) She is depressed.
(c) She is uncomfortable.
(d) She is thrilled.
5. What does Whitney refuse to do at meal times during Lord and Lady Gilbert's visit?
(c) Make eye contact.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Whitney discover the morning after the ball in Chapter 4?
2. How old is Whitney in Chapter 1?
3. What is included with the letter for Lord Gilbert in Chapter 8?
4. How does Whitney feel when she arrives at the debutante ball?
5. What is the horse that Whitney arranges for Clayton afraid of?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)