|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, England 1820: Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul show his affection for Whitney in Chapter 13?
(a) He visits her almost every day.
(b) He picks flowers for her.
(c) He invites her to a ball.
(d) He sends her notes.
2. How does Whitney hope to travel to the picnic with Paul?
(a) On foot.
(b) On horseback.
(c) In a buggy.
(d) On a row boat.
3. What does the DuVille household do for Whitney before she leaves for England?
(a) They organize a picnic.
(b) They perform a song.
(c) They take her sightseeing.
(d) They throw her a going away party.
4. What does Lady Anne try to downplay in Chapter 13?
(a) Her wealth.
(b) Whitney's beauty.
(c) Paul's affection for Whitney.
(d) Clayton's good points.
5. What does Whitney accuse Clayton of in Chapter 10?
(b) Causing mischief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the horse that Whitney arranges for Clayton afraid of?
2. What does NOT impress Whitney when she has dinner at Clayton's house?
3. What is the story that Whitney tells Clayton about?
4. What does Martin admit to Lady Anne in Chapter 9?
5. Who visits the Stones for dinner in Chapter 13?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)