|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, England 1820: Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martin admit to Lady Anne in Chapter 9?
(a) That Martin is deathly ill.
(b) That Clayton Westland has offered him a large sum of money.
(c) That Martin has gambled his fortune away.
(d) That Clayton Westland is Clayton Westmoreland.
2. How does Whitney feel when she arrives at the debutante ball?
3. What is the name of Whitney's father?
(a) Martin Stone.
(b) Michael Stone.
(c) Murray Stone.
(d) Merton Stone.
4. What is Whitney doing when Lord and Lady Gilbert arrive at the Stone Estate?
(a) Whitney is having a picnic.
(b) Whitney is riding her horse bareback.
(c) Whitney is playing tag.
(d) Whitney is sleeping in the stable.
5. What is the name of the young woman that Paul is rumored to want to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Whitney's friend?
2. What does Clayton discover about Whitney's father in Chapter 7?
3. What does Whitney spend most of the party doing in Chapter 6?
4. What does Whitney refuse to do at meal times during Lord and Lady Gilbert's visit?
5. What does Whitney accuse Clayton of in Chapter 10?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)