|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, France 1816-1820: Chapters 3-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Whitney's neighbors do in Chapter 2?
(a) Warn Lady Gilbert about Whitney.
(b) Invite the Gilberts and Whitney over for dinner.
(c) Throw a party.
(d) Ignore the Gilberts.
2. What does Nicolas promise Whitney in Chapter 8?
(a) That he will ask her father for her hand.
(b) That he will never forget her.
(c) That he will visit her in England.
(d) That he will write every day.
3. What is Clayton Westmoreland dressed as at the masquerade party?
(a) A ghost.
(b) Robin Hood.
(c) A knight.
(d) A devil.
4. What does the letter from Emily say in Chapter 5?
(a) Emily is joining her in Paris.
(b) Emily is entering a convent.
(c) Emily has married.
(d) Emily is ill.
5. Where do Lord and Lady Gilbert take Whitney?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Whitney refuse to do at meal times during Lord and Lady Gilbert's visit?
2. What is Whitney wearing when Lord and Lady Gilbert arrive at the Estate?
3. Why is Whitney determined to return home in Chapter 5?
4. What is Whitney doing when Lord and Lady Gilbert arrive at the Stone Estate?
5. What promise does Whitney make to her friend?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)