|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, France 1816-1820: Chapters 3-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Lord and Lady Gilbert take Whitney?
2. What do Whitney's neighbors do in Chapter 2?
(a) Throw a party.
(b) Warn Lady Gilbert about Whitney.
(c) Ignore the Gilberts.
(d) Invite the Gilberts and Whitney over for dinner.
3. What is Whitney convinced of when she arrives at the ball?
(a) That she is going to love Paris life.
(b) That she is the prettiest girl at the ball.
(c) That her dress is the shabbiest of all.
(d) That no one will ask her to dance.
4. What year is it in Chapter 1?
5. How is Whitney related to Lord and Lady Gilbert?
(a) Whitney is their cousin.
(b) Whitney is their goddaughter.
(c) Whitney is their daughter.
(d) Whitney is their niece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Terese's brother assume about Whitney?
2. How does Whitney feel when she arrives at the debutante ball?
3. What is Whitney doing when Lord and Lady Gilbert arrive at the Stone Estate?
4. Why has Whitney's father asked Lord and Lady Gilbert to take Whitney away?
5. Who is Terese DuVille?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)