|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, France 1816-1820: Chapters 3-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Whitney's friend?
2. After seeing her new room, what does Whitney anticipate of her time in Paris?
(a) It will be heavenly.
(b) It will be exciting.
(c) It will be stifling.
(d) It will be a bore.
3. What is Whitney wearing when Lord and Lady Gilbert arrive at the Estate?
(a) Whitney is wearing male trousers.
(b) Whitney is wearing a ballgown.
(c) Whitney is wearing an apron.
(d) Whitney is weaing a nightgown.
4. What does Nicolas promise Whitney in Chapter 8?
(a) That he will never forget her.
(b) That he will visit her in England.
(c) That he will write every day.
(d) That he will ask her father for her hand.
5. What does Clayton discover about Whitney's father in Chapter 7?
(a) He is a cruel and corrupt man.
(b) He is in financial trouble.
(c) He is not Whitney's real father.
(d) He is dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Terese's brother assume about Whitney?
2. How does Whitney's father react to the letters Whitney writes to him in Chapter 5?
3. What do Whitney's neighbors do in Chapter 2?
4. What is Clayton Westmoreland dressed as at the masquerade party?
5. Who sends Lord Gilbert a letter in Chapter 8?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)