|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, France 1816-1820: Chapters 3-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After seeing her new room, what does Whitney anticipate of her time in Paris?
(a) It will be heavenly.
(b) It will be exciting.
(c) It will be stifling.
(d) It will be a bore.
2. What is the name of Whitney's friend?
3. Who is Terese DuVille?
(a) The daughter of Lord and Lady Gilbert.
(b) The neighbor of Lord and Lady Gilbert.
(c) The daughter of Lord and Lady Gilbert's friend.
(d) The niece of Lord and Lady Gilbert's friend.
4. What promise does Whitney make to her friend?
(a) She will stay indoors and practice her needlepoint.
(b) She will not embarrass herself in front of her relations.
(c) She will give her friend a dress that no longer fits.
(d) She will perfect her horse riding technique.
5. What color are Whitney's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Terese's brother assume about Whitney?
2. What is Clayton Westmoreland dressed as at the masquerade party?
3. What does Clayton discover about Whitney's father in Chapter 7?
4. What is included with the letter for Lord Gilbert in Chapter 8?
5. What does Whitney refuse to do at meal times during Lord and Lady Gilbert's visit?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)