|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, France 1816-1820: Chapters 3-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clayton have his lawyer write up?
(a) A will.
(b) A land deed.
(c) A business proposal.
(d) A betrothal contract.
2. What color are Whitney's eyes?
3. What do Whitney's neighbors do in Chapter 2?
(a) Ignore the Gilberts.
(b) Warn Lady Gilbert about Whitney.
(c) Throw a party.
(d) Invite the Gilberts and Whitney over for dinner.
4. What is the name of Whitney's friend?
5. What is Clayton Westmoreland dressed as at the masquerade party?
(a) A knight.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A devil.
(d) Robin Hood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Gilbert find Whitney reading in Chapter 1?
2. What does Nicolas promise Whitney in Chapter 8?
3. How old is Whitney in Chapter 1?
4. What does the DuVille household do for Whitney before she leaves for England?
5. What is the name of Whitney's father?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)