|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, England 1820: Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the room with Martin when Whitney announces her engagement?
(a) Lady Anne.
(c) A lawyer.
2. What is the story that Whitney tells Clayton about?
(a) Embarrassing herself at a musicale.
(b) Almost drowning as a child.
(c) Going to Paris for the first time.
(d) Her mother.
3. Where do Clayton and Whitney meet for their race?
(a) In the woods.
(b) In an orchard.
(c) At a riverbank.
(d) Outside Clayton's house.
4. What does the DuVille household do for Whitney before she leaves for England?
(a) They perform a song.
(b) They organize a picnic.
(c) They take her sightseeing.
(d) They throw her a going away party.
5. What does Whitney steal from Paul before leaving England?
(a) His lucky coin.
(b) A strand of his hair.
(c) A kiss.
(d) His handkerchief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Whitney stay in London?
2. Martin tells Whitney she cannot marry Paul for what reason?
3. Which item does Margaret wonder about having left in Clayton's carriage?
4. What does Stephen recommend Whitney do so that she can speak to Clayton alone?
5. What does Whitney beg Clayton for in Chapter 18?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)