|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, England 1820: Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Whitney say she has been "all the rage" with in Chapter 27?
(a) Conceited men.
(b) Stupid men.
(c) Tall men.
(d) Desperate men.
2. How does Whitney feel about being back in England?
(a) She is indifferent.
(b) She is uncomfortable.
(c) She is depressed.
(d) She is thrilled.
3. How does Paul show his affection for Whitney in Chapter 13?
(a) He invites her to a ball.
(b) He picks flowers for her.
(c) He visits her almost every day.
(d) He sends her notes.
4. At the party, what do people gossip about during dinner?
(a) The Marquess of Glengarmon.
(c) The King.
(d) The missing Duke of Claymore.
5. What does Stephen tell stories about over dinner in Chapter 31?
(a) His war experiences.
(b) Clayton as a child
(c) Clayton's mistresses.
(d) A trip he took to Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is asked to encourage Whitney to like Clayton?
2. What does Clayton discover about Whitney's father in Chapter 7?
3. What is Clayton Westmoreland dressed as at the masquerade party?
4. What does Clayton's mother think of Whitney?
5. What does the doctor realize after examining Whitney?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)