|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, England 1820: Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clayton do to Whitney on the balcony in Chapter 11?
(a) He mocks her.
(b) He scolds her.
(c) He kisses her.
(d) He slaps her.
2. What is the horse that Whitney arranges for Clayton afraid of?
(b) Riding crops.
3. How is Whitney related to Lord and Lady Gilbert?
(a) Whitney is their daughter.
(b) Whitney is their cousin.
(c) Whitney is their niece.
(d) Whitney is their goddaughter.
4. Where does Whitney go to meet Clayton in Chapter 29?
(b) Emily's house.
(d) Grand Oak.
5. Who comes to London and escorts Whitney to parties every night?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces Whitney that she has misunderstood Clayton's intentions by canceling their betrothal?
2. At the party, what do people place bets on during dinner?
3. How does Whitney feel about Clayton's reaction to her when they run into each other?
4. What does Clayton's mother think of Whitney?
5. What is engraved on the ring that Whitney gives to Clayton?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)