|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, England 1820: Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Whitney wearing when Lord and Lady Gilbert arrive at the Estate?
(a) Whitney is wearing a ballgown.
(b) Whitney is wearing an apron.
(c) Whitney is weaing a nightgown.
(d) Whitney is wearing male trousers.
2. Why is Whitney determined to return home in Chapter 5?
(a) Whitney dislikes Paris.
(b) Whitney learns that Paul might become engaged soon.
(c) Whitney misses her father.
(d) Whitney wishes to be near her friend.
3. Who sends Lord Gilbert a letter in Chapter 8?
(a) Whitney's father.
4. What color are Whitney's eyes?
5. What does Whitney's father give her in Chapter 10?
(a) A sapphire.
(b) An emerald.
(c) A ruby.
(d) A diamond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clayton offer Whitney to drink in Chapter 13?
2. What does Clayton challenge Whitney to in Chapter 13?
3. How does Whitney feel when she is forced to dance with Clayton?
4. What does Clayton do to Whitney on the balcony in Chapter 11?
5. What does Whitney do instead of visiting Paul in Chapter 10?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)