|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, England 1820: Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes does Whitney notice at her father's estate when she returns to England?
(a) A new stable.
(b) A new extension.
(c) A pair of new horses.
(d) New furnishings.
2. Whose party does Whitney attend in Chapter 11?
(a) Lord and Lady Gilbert's.
(b) Lady Amelia Eubank's.
(c) Clayton Westland's.
3. What is the name of Whitney's horse?
4. What year is it in Chapter 1?
5. What does Martin admit to Lady Anne in Chapter 9?
(a) That Clayton Westland is Clayton Westmoreland.
(b) That Martin has gambled his fortune away.
(c) That Clayton Westland has offered him a large sum of money.
(d) That Martin is deathly ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the horse that Whitney arranges for Clayton afraid of?
2. What is Whitney wearing when Lord and Lady Gilbert arrive at the Estate?
3. What does Whitney's father give her in Chapter 10?
4. What is included with the letter for Lord Gilbert in Chapter 8?
5. How does Paul show his affection for Whitney in Chapter 13?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)