|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, England 1820: Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has caused Whitney to be a source of gossip amongst her neighbors?
(a) Her feelings and actions towards Paul.
(b) Her strange fashion sense.
(c) Her tomboyishness.
(d) Her rude behavior towards her elders.
2. What is Whitney convinced of when she arrives at the ball?
(a) That she is the prettiest girl at the ball.
(b) That no one will ask her to dance.
(c) That she is going to love Paris life.
(d) That her dress is the shabbiest of all.
3. What does Whitney accuse Clayton of in Chapter 10?
(d) Causing mischief.
4. Whose party does Whitney attend in Chapter 11?
(a) Lady Amelia Eubank's.
(b) Clayton Westland's.
(c) Lord and Lady Gilbert's.
5. What impresses Whitney when she has dinner at Clayton's house?
(a) Clayton's manners.
(b) His art collection.
(c) His pretentious servants.
(d) The meal served.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lady Anne fearful of in Chapter 9?
2. What does Whitney steal from Paul before leaving England?
3. Who sends Lord Gilbert a letter in Chapter 8?
4. What does Clayton do to Whitney on the balcony in Chapter 11?
5. What does the DuVille household do for Whitney before she leaves for England?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)