|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, England 1820: Chapters 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Whitney tell Clayton in the letter that Emily convinces her not to post?
(a) That she will enter a convent.
(b) That she is marrying Paul.
(c) That she hates him.
(d) That she is pregnant.
2. How does Whitney feel about being back in England?
(a) She is thrilled.
(b) She is depressed.
(c) She is uncomfortable.
(d) She is indifferent.
3. What does Whitney wear when Clayton comes to visit in Chapter 17?
(a) Her best dress.
(b) A servant's dress.
(c) A wedding dress.
(d) Men's trousers.
4. What color is the dress that Whitney wears to her homecoming?
5. At the end of Chapter 20, to which event does Clayton invite Whitney?
(a) A ball in London.
(b) A horse race.
(c) A dinner party.
(d) A birthday party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of Whitney's cousins attempt to do in Chapter 19?
2. How does Whitney feel about Clayton's reaction to her when they run into each other?
3. What does Whitney discover has lost its charm in Chapter 10?
4. What does the doctor realize after examining Whitney?
5. Whose party does Whitney attend in Chapter 11?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)