|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, England 1820: Chapters 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Whitney's father give her in Chapter 10?
(a) A ruby.
(b) A sapphire.
(c) A diamond.
(d) An emerald.
2. Where does one of Whitney's cousins corner her alone in Chapter 19?
(a) In her father's study.
(b) In the library.
(c) In the garden.
(d) In the dining room.
3. Where does Whitney go to meet Clayton in Chapter 29?
(b) Grand Oak.
(d) Emily's house.
4. Where is the doctor from that Clayton calls for?
5. What month is it when Whitney goes to meet Clayton in Chapter 29?
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes does Whitney notice at her father's estate when she returns to England?
2. Where did Clayton see Whitney for the very first time?
3. How does Margaret feel about Whitney?
4. What does one of Whitney's cousins attempt to do in Chapter 19?
5. What does Stephen recommend Whitney do so that she can speak to Clayton alone?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)