|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, England 1820: Chapters 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clayton do to Whitney on the balcony in Chapter 11?
(a) He kisses her.
(b) He slaps her.
(c) He mocks her.
(d) He scolds her.
2. Where does one of Whitney's cousins corner her alone in Chapter 19?
(a) In the garden.
(b) In the library.
(c) In her father's study.
(d) In the dining room.
3. What ends Whitney's friendship with Nicolas?
(a) He proposes to her.
(b) He steals from her.
(c) He gets married.
(d) He kisses her.
4. How does Whitney feel about being back in England?
(a) She is indifferent.
(b) She is uncomfortable.
(c) She is thrilled.
(d) She is depressed.
5. What month is it when Whitney goes to meet Clayton in Chapter 29?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor realize after examining Whitney?
2. How does Margaret feel about Whitney?
3. What is Lady Anne fearful of in Chapter 9?
4. What does one of Whitney's cousins attempt to do in Chapter 19?
5. What does Whitney do instead of visiting Paul in Chapter 10?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)