|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, England 1820: Chapters 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady Anne fearful of in Chapter 9?
(a) That Whitney will never marry.
(b) That Whitney will get her heart broken.
(c) That Whitney will be gossiped about.
(d) That Whitney will never forget Paul.
2. What is the name of Whitney's horse?
3. What month is it when Whitney goes to meet Clayton in Chapter 29?
4. Who is Clayton rumored to be marrying?
(a) Lady Lansberry.
(b) Vanessa Standfield.
(d) Marie St. Allermain.
5. What does Martin admit to Lady Anne in Chapter 9?
(a) That Martin is deathly ill.
(b) That Martin has gambled his fortune away.
(c) That Clayton Westland is Clayton Westmoreland.
(d) That Clayton Westland has offered him a large sum of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Whitney tell Clayton in the letter that Emily convinces her not to post?
2. What does one of Whitney's cousins attempt to do in Chapter 19?
3. What does Whitney discover has lost its charm in Chapter 10?
4. How long does Whitney want to wait before she and Clayton marry?
5. What is the name of the young woman that Paul is rumored to want to marry?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)