|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Magid received as a gift that has him confused?
(a) White Levi's.
(b) Air Jordan sneakers.
(c) A handheld video game.
(d) A Discman.
2. How does Magid recognize Marcus at the airport?
(a) He is with his parents.
(b) He is holding a sign that says "Magid Iqbal."
(c) Marcus had sent him a photograph.
(d) He is the only white man at the gate.
3. Where does Hortense plan to spend the last day of the world?
(a) In church.
(c) Her home in Lambeth.
4. Where does Millat end up after breaking up with Karina?
(a) The Jones'.
(b) The Chalfens'.
(d) The restaurant.
5. What kills Sir Edmund Glenard?
(a) A runaway horse.
(b) A caved-in roof.
(c) A falling statue.
(d) A fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mickey claim is his mentor?
2. Where does Archie's tossed coin land?
3. Who is Mohammed Hussein-Ishmael?
4. What secret do we discover is Irie keeping as she and her family travel to the opening?
5. What is the Chalfen family's nickname for Marcus' project?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Joshua seem so calm as they drive toward the Perret Institute?
2. Describe the founding of KEVIN.
3. Why do Alsana and Clara invite Neena to lunch and a movie?
4. What question from Archie starts the bickering on top of the bus?
5. What argument is Irie having with Clara?
6. What tenet of his new religion is Millat finding it most difficult to follow?
7. Where does the school's motto, Laborare est Orare, come from?
8. Describe the founding of FATE.
9. What surprise about his closest friend does Samad receive?
10. How does Irie feel after making love with Millat?
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)