|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Millat end up after breaking up with Karina?
(b) The restaurant.
(c) The Chalfens'.
(d) The Jones'.
2. What does the hairdresser send Irie to buy?
(b) A wide-toothed comb.
(c) Relaxing balm.
(d) Hair weaves.
3. Who is Mohammed Hussein-Ishmael?
(a) The founder of FATE.
(b) A KEVIN administrator.
(c) Samad's father.
(d) A butcher.
4. With whom does Magid become penpals?
5. What kind of books does Joyce Chalfen write?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Magid received as a gift that has him confused?
2. Who does Mickey claim is his mentor?
3. Who does Clara tell Joyce that Irie got her brains from?
4. Where does Archie's tossed coin land?
5. Which of these is not hanging in Marcus' study?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the history between Hortense and Irie?
2. How does Irie feel about Marcus' and Magid's correspondence?
3. What surprise about his closest friend does Samad receive?
4. Describe the founding of KEVIN.
5. What does Irie learn from Neena and Maxine?
6. Why do Alsana and Clara invite Neena to lunch and a movie?
7. What is Magid's confusion about his new jeans?
8. What is Joyce Chalfen's feeling about Irie and Millat?
9. What is FATE's apparent plan to disrupt the press conference?
10. What is the opinion of the girl in the airport of Marcus' latest book?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)