|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about the date and time Ryan and Hortense call Irie?
(a) The world should be ending.
(b) It is her birthday.
(c) The 2s and 0s.
(d) It is the anniversary of the earthquake.
2. Where does Archie's tossed coin land?
(a) The dominoes game.
(b) Samad's beans.
(c) Clarence's beer.
(d) The pinball machine coin slot.
3. What does Marcus hire Irie for?
(b) Babysitting Oscar.
(c) Assisting him in the lab.
(d) Organizing his papers.
4. Where does Irie end up with her child?
5. Who does Mickey claim is his mentor?
(a) George Foreman.
(b) Sylvester Stallone.
(c) Muhammad Ali.
(d) Jackie Chan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What suggested profession does Irie decide to pursue?
2. Where do Magid and Millat meet?
3. Which of these is a reason for Mohammed's involvement with KEVIN?
4. What argument among the KEVIN brothers does Millat find ridiculous?
5. Who drives the FATE members to Trafalgar Square?
Short Essay Questions
1. What tenet of his new religion is Millat finding it most difficult to follow?
2. What argument is Irie having with Clara?
3. What does Smith mean by "A little English education can be a dangerous thing"?
4. How does Irie feel about Marcus' and Magid's correspondence?
5. How does Irie feel after making love with Millat?
6. Describe the founding of KEVIN.
7. What is FATE's apparent plan to disrupt the press conference?
8. Why do Alsana and Clara invite Neena to lunch and a movie?
9. Describe the founding of FATE.
10. Why does Joshua seem so calm as they drive toward the Perret Institute?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)