|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joshua Chalfen's cause?
(a) Animal rights.
(b) Elmininating poverty.
(c) Children's rights.
(d) Homeless shelters.
2. What is the Chalfen family's nickname for Marcus' project?
3. What does Millat find written on one of the benches at Trafalgar Square?
4. Who does Irie hear on the radio in January?
(b) Joyce Chalfen.
(c) Ryan Topps.
(d) Marcus Chalfen.
5. Which of these is not a leaflet given to Millat?
(a) Who Is Truly Free? The Sisters of KEVIN or the Sisters of Soho?
(b) Lycra Liberation? Rape and the Western World.
(c) The Right to Bare: The Naked Truth About Western Sexuality.
(d) Sexuality and the Hajib.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joyce show Clara as soon as she arrives?
2. Who is Mohammed Hussein-Ishmael?
3. What do the women at P.K.'s want their hair to look like?
4. Who is shot by Millat at the opening?
5. What was Archie doing when he was injured by Dr. Sick?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Hortense eat everything very hot?
2. What surprise about his closest friend does Samad receive?
3. Why do Alsana and Clara invite Neena to lunch and a movie?
4. What question from Archie starts the bickering on top of the bus?
5. How does Irie feel about Marcus' and Magid's correspondence?
6. What does Smith mean by "A little English education can be a dangerous thing"?
7. Describe the founding of FATE.
8. What is FATE's apparent plan to disrupt the press conference?
9. What tenet of his new religion is Millat finding it most difficult to follow?
10. What is Magid's confusion about his new jeans?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)