|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the women at P.K.'s want their hair to look like?
(a) Short and pixie-like.
(b) Fancy updos.
(c) Permed into ringlets.
(d) Straight and soft.
2. At what pub do Josh and the members of FATE often drink?
(a) Frog & Toad.
(b) The Horse's Head.
(c) The Cat's Meow.
(d) The Spotted Dog.
3. What does Marcus hire Irie for?
(a) Babysitting Oscar.
(b) Assisting him in the lab.
(d) Organizing his papers.
4. When Captain Durham leaves the Bowden household, to whom does he have Ambrosia sent?
(a) Sir Edmund Glenard.
(b) Charles Taze Russell.
(c) Mrs. Brenton.
(d) Sir James Swettenham.
5. What is Ambrosia's reply to Captain Durham's message via Marlene?
(a) "My soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee."
(b) "I will fetch my knowledge from afar."
(c) "It soon come, it soon come."
(d) "Does the baby go out with the bathwater?"
6. What does Mickey serve to Magid at O'Connell's?
(a) Grilled cheese.
(b) Mushroom omelette.
(c) A bacon sandwich.
(d) Fish and chips.
7. What is significant about the date and time Ryan and Hortense call Irie?
(a) The world should be ending.
(b) It is her birthday.
(c) It is the anniversary of the earthquake.
(d) The 2s and 0s.
8. How does Hortense travel to church after her husband's death?
(a) In Ryan's sidecar.
(b) She drives.
(c) By bus.
(d) By subway.
9. What is the odd acronym of Hifan's Muslim group?
10. What did Alsana find under Millat's bed?
(a) Pornographic magazines.
(b) A rifle.
(d) Leaflets protesting Marcus' project.
11. Where is Magid living?
(a) The Chalfens'.
(b) His parents'.
(c) The Jones'.
(d) At university.
12. Where do Magid and Millat meet?
(a) An empty room at a university.
(b) The Chalfens'.
(c) Their parents' home.
13. What was Archie doing when he was injured by Dr. Sick?
(a) Checking a map.
(b) Taking a drink.
(c) Walking away.
(d) Retrieving his coin.
14. Who leaves Marcus' press conference to try to silence Hortense?
15. Who does Clara tell Joyce that Irie got her brains from?
(a) Captain Charlie Durham.
(b) Clara herself.
(c) Hortense Bowden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kills Sir Edmund Glenard?
2. Who does Mickey claim is his mentor?
3. What is the subject of the press release Irie reads to reporters?
4. Which of these is a reason for Mohammed's involvement with KEVIN?
5. With whom does Magid become penpals?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)