|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Millat hiding under his jacket at Marcus' opening?
(a) A camera.
(b) A bag of weed.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
2. Where does Archie's tossed coin land?
(a) Clarence's beer.
(b) Samad's beans.
(c) The dominoes game.
(d) The pinball machine coin slot.
3. What secret do we discover is Irie keeping as she and her family travel to the opening?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is married.
(c) She gave entrance tickets to Millat and KEVIN.
(d) She has failed her exams.
4. Where is Magid living?
(a) His parents'.
(b) The Chalfens'.
(c) The Jones'.
(d) At university.
5. Who does Ambrosia meet on King Street the day of the earthquake?
(a) Mrs. Brenton.
(b) Sir Edmund Glenard.
(c) Sir James Swettenham.
(d) Charlie Durham.
6. Who is Ibrahim ad-Din Shukrallah?
(a) A butcher.
(b) The founder of FATE.
(c) The founder of KEVIN.
(d) Samad's father.
7. Who does Mickey claim is his mentor?
(a) Muhammad Ali.
(b) Jackie Chan.
(c) Sylvester Stallone.
(d) George Foreman.
8. Where does Hortense plan to spend the last day of the world?
(a) Her home in Lambeth.
(d) In church.
9. Where does Millat end up after breaking up with Karina?
(a) The Jones'.
(b) The Chalfens'.
(c) The restaurant.
10. Who insists that the Jones and Iqbal families attend the opening?
11. What is the subject of the press release Irie reads to reporters?
(a) Cloning mice.
(b) A public installation of FutureMouse.
(c) In-vitro fertilization with mouse eggs.
(d) A new book published by Marcus and Magid.
12. What suggested profession does Irie decide to pursue?
13. What is the odd acronym of Hifan's Muslim group?
14. What catches Marcus' eye about the girl at the airport?
(a) She is carrying a lapdog in a portable crate.
(b) She is wearing a sari.
(c) She has cute children.
(d) She is reading his book.
15. What is Samad's favorite TV program?
(a) Oprah Winfrey.
(b) Antiques Roadshow.
(c) Absolutely Fabulous.
(d) Wheel of Fortune.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Magid become penpals?
2. What diagnosis does Joyce believe fits Millat?
3. When Captain Durham leaves the Bowden household, to whom does he have Ambrosia sent?
4. What is kept in Hortense's oven?
5. What secret does Irie accidentally uncover?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)