|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is not a leaflet given to Millat?
(a) Sexuality and the Hajib.
(b) The Right to Bare: The Naked Truth About Western Sexuality.
(c) Lycra Liberation? Rape and the Western World.
(d) Who Is Truly Free? The Sisters of KEVIN or the Sisters of Soho?
2. What argument among the KEVIN brothers does Millat find ridiculous?
(a) Why the statues all face the clock.
(b) Which subway line to take to Trafalgar Square.
(c) What they should wear.
(d) Which translation of the Qur'an to use.
3. What kind of books does Joyce Chalfen write?
4. Where do Magid and Millat meet?
(b) An empty room at a university.
(c) The Chalfens'.
(d) Their parents' home.
5. Which of these is a reason for Mohammed's involvement with KEVIN?
(a) Problems with booze.
(b) His business is floundering.
(d) His daughters' promiscuity.
6. Who does Ambrosia meet on King Street the day of the earthquake?
(a) Sir James Swettenham.
(b) Charlie Durham.
(c) Sir Edmund Glenard.
(d) Mrs. Brenton.
7. What does Millat find written on one of the benches at Trafalgar Square?
8. What is the odd acronym of Hifan's Muslim group?
9. To what church does Mrs. Brenton belong?
(a) Roman Catholic.
(b) Jamaican Methodist.
(c) Jehovah's Witness.
(d) English Anglican.
10. When Captain Durham leaves the Bowden household, to whom does he have Ambrosia sent?
(a) Sir Edmund Glenard.
(b) Charles Taze Russell.
(c) Mrs. Brenton.
(d) Sir James Swettenham.
11. What did Alsana find under Millat's bed?
(a) Leaflets protesting Marcus' project.
(c) Pornographic magazines.
(d) A rifle.
12. Where does Irie end up with her child?
13. With whom does Magid become penpals?
14. What is kept in Hortense's oven?
(a) A helmet.
(d) Baking dishes.
15. What secret does Irie accidentally uncover?
(a) She has a brother living in Jamaica.
(b) She is adopted.
(c) Her mother's teeth are false.
(d) Her father has a wooden leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Magid received as a gift that has him confused?
2. Who insists that the Jones and Iqbal families attend the opening?
3. What is the subject of the press release Irie reads to reporters?
4. Who is Ibrahim ad-Din Shukrallah?
5. Where does Hortense plan to spend the last day of the world?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)