|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Archie doing when he was injured by Dr. Sick?
(a) Walking away.
(b) Retrieving his coin.
(c) Checking a map.
(d) Taking a drink.
2. To what church does Mrs. Brenton belong?
(a) Jamaican Methodist.
(b) Roman Catholic.
(c) English Anglican.
(d) Jehovah's Witness.
3. What does Mickey serve to Magid at O'Connell's?
(a) Mushroom omelette.
(b) Fish and chips.
(c) A bacon sandwich.
(d) Grilled cheese.
4. Where is Magid living?
(a) At university.
(b) The Chalfens'.
(c) His parents'.
(d) The Jones'.
5. What is the subject of the press release Irie reads to reporters?
(a) A new book published by Marcus and Magid.
(b) A public installation of FutureMouse.
(c) In-vitro fertilization with mouse eggs.
(d) Cloning mice.
6. Who does Clara tell Joyce that Irie got her brains from?
(b) Clara herself.
(c) Captain Charlie Durham.
(d) Hortense Bowden.
7. What is the Chalfen family's nickname for Marcus' project?
8. Who does Mickey claim is his mentor?
(a) George Foreman.
(b) Sylvester Stallone.
(c) Jackie Chan.
(d) Muhammad Ali.
9. What are Irie and Millat studying in English class?
(a) Shakespearean sonnets.
(b) American poetry.
(c) "Of Mice and Men."
(d) "The Odyssey."
10. Where do Magid and Millat meet?
(a) The Chalfens'.
(b) Their parents' home.
(c) An empty room at a university.
11. What diagnosis does Joyce believe fits Millat?
(b) Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
(c) Manic Depression.
12. Who drives the FATE members to Trafalgar Square?
13. What is Ambrosia's reply to Captain Durham's message via Marlene?
(a) "My soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee."
(b) "Does the baby go out with the bathwater?"
(c) "I will fetch my knowledge from afar."
(d) "It soon come, it soon come."
14. What is Joshua Chalfen's cause?
(a) Homeless shelters.
(b) Children's rights.
(c) Animal rights.
(d) Elmininating poverty.
15. What does Hortense apply to Irie's face to cure her fever?
(a) Cold water.
(d) Bay rum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joshua's position at FATE?
2. Where does Archie's tossed coin land?
3. What event changed the plans of the KEVIN brothers?
4. What has Magid received as a gift that has him confused?
5. Who is shot by Millat at the opening?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)