|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Magid, Millat, and Marcus, 1992, 1999, Chapter 19, The Final Space,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Jones and Iqbal families watch on November 10, 1989?
(a) A football match.
(b) The tearing down of the Berlin Wall.
(c) "The Krypton Factor."
(d) "Last of the Summer Wine."
2. On what does Samad blame all of his problems?
(a) His wife.
(b) His damaged hand.
(c) The West.
(d) The war.
3. What is Archie's job?
(a) He is in the British Army.
(b) He creates paper-folding designs.
(c) He is a war correspondent.
(d) He is a professional cyclist.
4. How does Poppy describe the way Magid dresses?
5. What holiday does Samad move to eliminate from the school calendar?
(a) Good Friday.
(b) Chinese New Year.
(c) Yom Kippur.
(d) Harvest Festival.
Short Answer Questions
1. What delay in Clara's life allows her mother to meet Ryan?
2. What are Magid and Irie wearing the morning Samad drives them to school?
3. What is it that Alsana tells her unborn child is most important?
4. Which of these is not a definition of "pandy" found in the Old English Dictionary?
5. What is significant about the date and time Ryan and Hortense call Irie?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)