|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Samad, 1984, 1857, Chapter 7, Molars,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday does Samad move to eliminate from the school calendar?
(a) Harvest Festival.
(b) Yom Kippur.
(c) Chinese New Year.
(d) Good Friday.
2. Where does Alsana's niece work?
(a) The local pub.
(b) The dry-cleaner's.
(c) The cobbler's.
(d) The laundromat.
3. Where did Archie meet his first wife?
(a) The Olympics.
(b) A train in France.
(c) A party in London.
(d) A cafe in Italy.
4. Why did Ryan take Clara to the house in North London?
(a) To introduce her to his family.
(b) To trade records.
(c) To get cheap joints.
(d) To practice driving.
5. What did Archie wear for the wedding?
(a) A bright Hawaiian shirt and khakis.
(b) A navy blue suit.
(c) A tuxedo.
(d) A mohair suit and a turtleneck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What household appliance does Archie fix before leaving his marital home for the last time?
2. What delay in Clara's life allows her mother to meet Ryan?
3. Where did Samad and Archie meet?
4. What is Archie's final thought before he loses consciousness in the car?
5. What is the one place where Samad feels most comfortable in the weeks after meeting Poppy?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)