|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Samad, 1984, 1857, Chapter 7, Molars,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Archie wear for the wedding?
(a) A tuxedo.
(b) A navy blue suit.
(c) A mohair suit and a turtleneck.
(d) A bright Hawaiian shirt and khakis.
2. What is slang for dating at Clara and Ryan's school?
(b) Dealing with.
(c) Going together.
(d) Dancing the mambo.
3. Who often joins Clara and Alsana for lunch?
(b) Clara's mother.
(d) Alsana's niece.
4. On what does Samad blame all of his problems?
(a) The war.
(b) The West.
(c) His wife.
(d) His damaged hand.
5. What is the subject of the disagreement between Archie and Clive?
(a) The current Prime Minister's policies.
(b) World War II.
(d) Which football team is better.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children say when they rub their palms against one another's foreheads?
2. What identity does Samad assume to fool the group of soldiers?
3. What do the children take with them when they leave Mr. Hamilton's?
4. What is Archie's final thought before he loses consciousness in the car?
5. What is Millat wearing when Samad drives him to school?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)