|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Archie, 1974, 1945, Chapter 5, The Root Canals of Alfred Archibald Jones and Samad Miah Iqbal,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom has Archie carried on a long correspondence through the mail?
(a) Samad Miah Iqbal.
(b) Horst Ibelgaufs.
(c) Tim Westleigh.
(d) Ophelia Diagilo.
2. How long did Alsana know Samad before they married?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
3. What is all over the walls inside the building where Samad and Archie sleep?
(a) Paintings by a famous artist.
(b) Bright yellow paint.
(d) Words written by dying townspeople.
4. What household appliance does Archie fix before leaving his marital home for the last time?
(a) A window fan.
(b) A washing machine.
(c) A vacuum cleaner.
(d) A blender.
5. What is Ryan wearing that shocks Clara?
(a) A silver cross.
(b) An earring.
(d) A neck tie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these thing does Alsana not throw to the floor during her fight with Samad?
2. What does Clara's witnessing sash say?
3. What is it that Neena believes will improve relationships?
4. On what street does Archie Jones attempt suicide?
5. What is the Bowden family's religion?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)