|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Archie, 1974, 1945, Chapter 5, The Root Canals of Alfred Archibald Jones and Samad Miah Iqbal,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What identity does Samad assume to fool the group of soldiers?
(a) A British army captain.
(b) A member of a royal family.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A famous musician.
2. What has Clara bought for the new house without consulting Archie?
(a) Red dishes.
(b) A leather sofa.
(c) A red coat rack.
(d) A new television.
3. What does Archie buy to celebrate his impending fatherhood?
(a) Indian candy.
(b) A round of drinks.
(d) A teddy bear.
4. What loud noise awakens Archie and Samad one morning during their stay in the small village?
(a) A heavy thunderstorm.
(c) A car driving into the wall of the building.
(d) Celebrating Russian soldiers.
5. What school do Clara and Ryan both attend?
(b) St. Francis' Academy.
(c) St. Jude's.
(d) Lambeth Secondary School.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Clara Bowden's one imperfection?
2. What is Archie's job?
3. What do the village children want from Archie?
4. What was Samad's job on the tank?
5. What is Sod's Law also known as?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)