|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Archie, 1974, 1945, Chapter 3, Two Families,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alsana Iqbal do to make money?
(a) Does alterations for a bridal boutique.
(b) Sews clothes for a shop called Domination.
(c) Works as a telemarketer.
(d) Takes care of children.
2. What did Archie wear for the wedding?
(a) A mohair suit and a turtleneck.
(b) A bright Hawaiian shirt and khakis.
(c) A tuxedo.
(d) A navy blue suit.
3. What color was Clara's wedding dress?
(d) Dark brown.
4. On what street does Archie Jones attempt suicide?
(a) The A41.
(b) Cricklewood Broadway.
(c) Drury Lane.
(d) Fleet Street.
5. What is the butcher doing early on New Year's Day?
(a) Killing pigeons.
(b) Cleaning his shop.
(c) Making sausage.
(d) Feeding the birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Clara and Archie spend the first few hours of their marriage?
2. Which of these thing does Alsana not throw to the floor during her fight with Samad?
3. What is Sod's Law also known as?
4. What is Archie's final thought before he loses consciousness in the car?
5. Why did Ryan take Clara to the house in North London?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)