|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Magid, Millat, and Marcus, 1992, 1999, Chapter 17, Crisis Talks and Eleventh-Hour Tactics,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game do the older Jamaican men play at O'Connell's?
2. What is the translation of the holiday Samad makes up?
(a) I love you.
(b) I feel weak.
(c) Close-mouth worship of the Creator.
(d) I want to kiss you.
3. On what does Samad blame all of his problems?
(a) The West.
(b) His damaged hand.
(c) His wife.
(d) The war.
4. Where does Samad find the book by A.S. Misra?
(a) A garage sale.
(b) In a college library.
(c) His cousin's home.
(d) A used book store.
5. How long did Alsana know Samad before they married?
(a) One week.
(b) One year.
(c) One month.
(d) One day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the photo of Magid that he sends home to his parents?
2. What kills Sir Edmund Glenard?
3. What is it that Neena believes will improve relationships?
4. What word does Neena use that shocks Alsana?
5. What was served at O'Connell's on New Year's as a "seasonal bonus"?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)