|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Samad, 1984, 1857, Chapter 6, The Temptation of Samad Iqbal,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Magid and Irie wearing the morning Samad drives them to school?
(a) All green clothes.
(b) A suit for Magid and a dress for Irie.
(c) Black clothes with white armbands.
(d) Their pajamas.
2. Who often joins Clara and Alsana for lunch?
(b) Clara's mother.
(c) Alsana's niece.
3. Why did Ryan take Clara to the house in North London?
(a) To get cheap joints.
(b) To practice driving.
(c) To trade records.
(d) To introduce her to his family.
4. What is all over the walls inside the building where Samad and Archie sleep?
(a) Words written by dying townspeople.
(c) Paintings by a famous artist.
(d) Bright yellow paint.
5. For what does Samad trade masturbation on New Year's Day 1980?
(a) Eating sweets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was Clara's wedding dress?
2. On what does Samad blame all of his problems?
3. What is the Piss-Pot?
4. What does Kelvin Hero give Archie?
5. What has Clara bought for the new house without consulting Archie?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)