|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Samad, 1984, 1857, Chapter 6, The Temptation of Samad Iqbal,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is all over the walls inside the building where Samad and Archie sleep?
(b) Bright yellow paint.
(c) Paintings by a famous artist.
(d) Words written by dying townspeople.
2. To what does Shiva ascribe Samad's remarkably strong attraction to the teacher?
(a) Mental illness.
(b) True love.
(c) Midlife crisis.
3. What color was Clara's wedding dress?
(b) Dark brown.
4. For what does Samad trade masturbation on New Year's Day 1980?
(d) Eating sweets.
5. What is it that Neena believes will improve relationships?
(a) More time alone.
(b) Having children.
(c) Time apart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major event have Archie and Samad missed?
2. What is Millat wearing when Samad drives him to school?
3. What is it that Alsana tells her unborn child is most important?
4. What school do Clara and Ryan both attend?
5. What medication does Samad become addicted to?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)