|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire begin asking questions about in Chapter 19?
(a) Mental disease.
2. By the time Ingrid's trial comes along, where has Astrid been living?
(d) Los Angeles.
3. What does Astrid do with her expensive clothes when she moves in with Rena?
(a) Rips them up.
(b) Hides them.
(c) Gives them to Rena.
(d) Sells them.
4. Who does Claire fight with often?
5. Who is Yvonne's pretend husband when she attends a class at the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Susan Valeris' profession?
2. What are the names of the parents that Astrid turns away?
3. What is the name of the woman that Ingrid once left Astrid with for an entire year?
4. What does Rena give Astrid in exchange for her morning's work digging through trash bins?
5. Who goes to the museum with Astrid on acid?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ron think of Astrid's presence in his home?
2. Describe Rena's home.
3. Why doesn't Astrid want to stay with Ron after Claire's death?
4. Describe Astrid's experience at MAC.
5. Why doesn't Astrid encourage Ron romantically?
6. What role do Hannah and Julie play in Ingrid's life? Astrid's?
7. What is symbolic of Astrid rearranging her mother's letters into a poem?
8. What does Paul represent to Astrid?
9. How does Astrid feel about attention? How does she show this when she shows up at MAC?
10. Why does Claire become depressed?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)