|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Claire takes Prozac?
(a) She becomes hard to deal with.
(b) She is hyper.
(c) She is more depressed.
(d) She doesn't have an appetite.
2. What does Mrs. Davis suggest that Astrid do after high school?
(a) Work at a restaurant.
(b) Go to a community college.
(c) Go to a university.
(d) Travel the world.
3. What is Susan Valeris' profession?
4. What animal does Ingrid compare herself to when she begins meeting with Susan?
5. By the time Ingrid's trial comes along, where has Astrid been living?
(a) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Astrid do with the recipe that Ingrid sends to Claire?
2. What does Claire begin asking questions about in Chapter 19?
3. Which character does not like talking about babies at all?
4. What role does Yvonne promise to Astrid as she leaves to live with her boyfriend?
5. What is the name of Yvonne's boyfriend that she goes to live with after the baby is born?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Astrid fit in with Yvonne and Niki?
2. How does Astrid act toward Ingrid when they see each other as a result of Susan bringing them together?
3. How does Astrid treat Tasha? Why?
4. Describe Rena's home.
5. What significance does the art museum have in Astrid's life?
6. Describe the visit that Astrid and Claire have with Ingrid.
7. What unwanted attention does Astrid get when she lives with Rena?
8. How does Astrid feel about attention? How does she show this when she shows up at MAC?
9. What role does money play in Rena's home?
10. What does Ingrid mean when she tells Astrid, "I am your home"?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)