|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ingrid tell Claire about Ron?
(a) That he has come to visit her.
(b) That he is uneducated.
(c) That he is having an affair.
(d) That he really does love Claire.
2. When Astrid wonders what she will do with her future after leaving Rena's house, how much money does she have?
3. How old was Klaus when he and Ingrid met for the first time?
4. What is the name of the woman that Ingrid once left Astrid with for an entire year?
5. What does Astrid see in the Permanent Collection of the museum?
(a) Rainforest dioramas.
(b) Animal statues.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to the museum with Astrid on acid?
2. Which of the following is the name of Astrid's school when she lives with Rena?
3. How much of the money does Rena want when Astrid sells her belongings?
4. By the time Ingrid's trial comes along, where has Astrid been living?
5. Why does Claire get angry at Astrid when they are on vacation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Astrid want to stay with Ron after Claire's death?
2. What unwanted attention does Astrid get when she lives with Rena?
3. When Astrid moves in with Rena, what does she begin to think of her mother?
4. How does Astrid interpret the scene at the maternity ward when all the woman shout out for their mothers?
5. What role do Hannah and Julie play in Ingrid's life? Astrid's?
6. Why does Ingrid dislike Claire so much?
7. Why does Astrid decide to try acid?
8. Why is Astrid afraid of her future when she graduates?
9. What significance does the art museum have in Astrid's life?
10. Describe Astrid's experience at MAC.
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)