|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Claire begin wearing Astrid's clothes?
(a) She has donated her old clothes.
(b) She's given her clothes to Ingrid.
(c) Her clothes have been torn up.
(d) She has lost weight.
2. In what month do Claire and Astrid go to visit Ingrid?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 25, what is Rena's latest money-making idea?
(b) Cooking meals to sell.
(c) Selling broken cell phones.
(d) Sewing leather bags.
4. Where does Astrid go to calm down when she is on acid?
(a) Science museum.
(b) Art museum.
(c) Children's museum.
(d) Museum of Natural History.
5. When Niki lies and says Astrid has a boyfriend, where does she say he lives?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Davis suggest that Astrid do after high school?
2. How old is Astrid's father when she finally meets him?
3. Who goes to the museum with Astrid on acid?
4. What does Ingrid tell Claire about Ron?
5. Who comforts Astrid when she has bad dreams at Rena's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Astrid act toward Ingrid when they see each other as a result of Susan bringing them together?
2. How does Astrid fit in with Yvonne and Niki?
3. Compare and contrast Susan and Ingrid.
4. What is Astrid's general response to Claire's death?
5. Why does Claire become depressed?
6. What is symbolic of Astrid rearranging her mother's letters into a poem?
7. Describe Rena's home.
8. Describe the visit that Astrid and Claire have with Ingrid.
9. Why does Astrid decide to try acid?
10. Why does Susan visit Astrid?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)