|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the location of Astrid's third foster home?
(b) San Fernando Valley.
2. Why is Ingrid in prison?
(a) She stole from Barry.
(b) She tried to poison Barry.
(c) She killed Barry.
(d) She threatened Barry.
3. What does Ingrid want Astrid to send her when Astrid is still living with Starr?
(c) Her journals.
4. What is the name of Ed and Marvel's next door neighbor?
5. What class does Claire sign Astrid up for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What product does Marvel sell?
2. Which of the following does Claire believe in?
3. Who does Astrid always sit with under the bleachers at school when she lives with Ed and Marvel?
4. After how long in the hospital could Astrid have left?
5. Ingrid writes letters that mainly talk about herself with no regard to Astrid. Which of the following does Ingrid tell Astrid to take care of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Olivia Johnstone.
2. Describe Starr.
3. Describe the Christmas that Astrid spends with Ed and Marvel.
4. How has Marvel's racism rubbed off on Astrid?
5. How does Astrid feel about her biological father? What does she know about him when she lives with Starr?
6. What does Astrid think about when she is in the hospital after getting shot?
7. Why does Ingrid change so much after she meets and begins dating Barry?
8. What makes Astrid feel guilty in church? What does she feel guilty about?
9. Why does Claire see Ingrid as an inspiration, despite Astrid's warnings?
10. How does Ingrid's poem, "For Astrid, Who Will Live After All," hurt Astrid?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)