|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month is Astrid baptized for the first time?
2. What does Astrid send to Ingrid that angers her when she is living with Marvel and Ed?
(a) A notebook.
(b) A picture of Olivia.
(c) A picture of Marvel and Ed.
(d) A holiday greeting card.
3. Which characters are against Astrid's baptism?
(a) Starr and Ingrid.
(b) Ray and Ingrid.
(c) Ray and Davey.
(d) Carolee and Ray.
4. What is the last name of Astrid's second foster family?
5. What quality does Astrid believe that Marvel has rubbed off on her?
(b) Bad table manners.
(c) Good cooking.
(d) Intolerance for helplessness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes to Astrid when she is in the hospital after getting shot?
2. What is Astrid's only Christmas wish when she lives with Marvel and Ed?
3. What grade is Astrid in during Chapter 3?
4. How many of Starr's children are biologically hers?
5. On the day that Claire does not pick up Astrid from school, what has she been doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the relationship between Astrid and Ray.
2. Why does Astrid avoid talking about Claire in the letters she writes to Ingrid?
3. Describe the Christmas that Astrid spends with Ed and Marvel.
4. Describe Claire and Ron's home.
5. How does Astrid feel about Ingrid stalking Barry?
6. How does Ingrid hurt Astrid when Astrid comes to visit her for the first time in eight months?
7. What does Astrid learn by reading Ingrid's journals?
8. Why does Claire see Ingrid as an inspiration, despite Astrid's warnings?
9. Why is Ingrid so upset that Barry has broken up with her?
10. What advice does Olivia give Astrid?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)