|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Rena does Astrid find comforting?
(a) Book smarts.
(d) Resourcefulness with money.
2. What does Sergei give Astrid as a gift?
(a) A diamond necklace.
(b) Ruby earrings.
(c) A diamond bracelet.
(d) An art book.
3. What does Luanne give Astrid when they see each other?
(a) Letters from Ron.
(b) New clothes.
(c) Letters from Ingrid.
(d) Pictures that Paul drew.
4. Where do Claire's ashes end up going?
(a) New York.
(d) Rhode Island.
5. As a result of Claire's depression, what does Ron want to do with Astrid?
(a) Take her to see Ingrid more often.
(b) Stop spending so much money on her.
(c) Take her to see Ingrid less often.
(d) Send her back.
6. What does Astrid say that offends her mother on her last visit to the prison?
(a) That she should have been sterilized.
(b) That she will never get out of prison.
(c) That her writing is horrible.
(d) That she is crazy.
7. How much of the money does Rena want when Astrid sells her belongings?
8. In what month is Ingrid's trial?
9. Why does Claire begin wearing Astrid's clothes?
(a) Her clothes have been torn up.
(b) She has donated her old clothes.
(c) She has lost weight.
(d) She's given her clothes to Ingrid.
10. Why did Ron and Claire get a foster child in the first place?
(a) They wanted somebody to keep the house clean.
(b) To travel together.
(c) To help Claire.
(d) They are just good people.
11. What kind of car does Susan have?
12. What does Ron suggest the family do to cure Claire's depression?
(a) That they all go to work together.
(b) That they spend the summer on a road trip.
(c) That they all visit Ingrid.
(d) That all the family go away together.
13. When Niki lies and says Astrid has a boyfriend, where does she say he lives?
(d) New York.
14. What does Susan want Astrid to do in Chapter 29?
(a) Stop going to school.
(b) Move away from Rena's house.
(c) Stop talking to Ingrid.
(d) Talk to Ingrid.
15. What does Ingrid tell Claire about Ron?
(a) That he has come to visit her.
(b) That he really does love Claire.
(c) That he is having an affair.
(d) That he is uneducated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it in the beginning of Chapter 19?
2. Where does Astrid go to calm down when she is on acid?
3. What does Astrid see in the Permanent Collection of the museum?
4. When Yvonne leaves Rena's house, what is the name of the girl who moves in to replace her?
5. Where does Astrid meet Paul for the first time?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)