|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country did Ingrid and Astrid visit a battlefield long ago?
(a) United States of America.
2. What does Susan want Astrid to do in Chapter 29?
(a) Move away from Rena's house.
(b) Stop going to school.
(c) Talk to Ingrid.
(d) Stop talking to Ingrid.
3. Why did Ron and Claire get a foster child in the first place?
(a) They are just good people.
(b) To help Claire.
(c) They wanted somebody to keep the house clean.
(d) To travel together.
4. When Astrid rips up letters from Ingrid, what does she do with them?
(a) She sends them back to Ingrid.
(b) She turns them into a poem.
(c) She throws them away.
(d) She buries them.
5. Who goes to the museum with Astrid on acid?
6. How old is Astrid's father when she finally meets him?
7. How does Claire die?
(a) Alcohol poisoning.
(b) Suicidal drowning.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Overdose of sleeping pills.
8. What does Astrid do with her expensive clothes when she moves in with Rena?
(a) Hides them.
(b) Sells them.
(c) Gives them to Rena.
(d) Rips them up.
9. Who comforts Astrid when she is upset about her future in Chapter 30?
10. What is the name of Yvonne's boyfriend that she goes to live with after the baby is born?
11. What happens when Claire takes Prozac?
(a) She doesn't have an appetite.
(b) She becomes hard to deal with.
(c) She is more depressed.
(d) She is hyper.
12. What is Susan Valeris' profession?
13. How much money does Ron give Astrid when she leaves their house?
14. When Sergei comes to visit Astrid, what is she doing?
(a) Painting a picture.
(b) Sewing leather bags.
(c) Making a quilt.
(d) Sewing puppets.
15. What are the names of the parents that Astrid turns away?
(a) Sandra and Ed.
(b) Cassandra and Eric.
(c) Blaire and Blake.
(d) Bill and Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. What thought does Yvonne have about her unborn child?
2. What does Ron offer to Astrid after Claire's death?
3. What does Astrid see in the Permanent Collection of the museum?
4. What animal does Ingrid compare herself to when she begins meeting with Susan?
5. What is the name of Astrid's new roommate at Rena's house?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)