|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the location of Astrid's second foster home?
(a) Van Nuys.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Long Beach.
2. What product does Marvel sell?
(d) Mary Kay.
3. What does Ingrid leave behind when she sneaks into Barry's house?
(a) Dead animals.
(b) New shirts.
(c) Hate notes.
4. What is Claire's occupation?
5. Where did Starr and Ray meet?
(a) A strip club.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A library.
6. When Ray pays attention to Astrid, what does it make her feel?
(b) Singled out.
7. What activity does Marvel's family do while eating dinner?
(a) Play board games.
(b) Watch TV.
(d) Talk about their day.
8. Where does Ingrid follow Barry the night he grabs her and tells her to leave?
(a) A school function.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A party.
(d) A concert.
9. What does Ingrid want Astrid to send her when Astrid is still living with Starr?
(d) Her journals.
10. What is the name of Ray's biological son?
11. What do Starr and Astrid compete over?
(a) Having the better body.
(b) Winning over Carolee.
(c) Ray's affection.
(d) Being the better Christian.
12. Where is the first place that Barry takes both Astrid and Ingrid?
(a) A theme park.
(b) A concert.
(c) A poetry reading.
(d) A race track.
13. What does Astrid find under Claire and Ron's bed?
(a) Pictures of another woman.
(b) A yearbook.
(c) A box.
(d) A stuffed animal.
14. What drug does Astrid obtain in exchange for oral sex?
15. What class does Claire sign Astrid up for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which characters are against Astrid's baptism?
2. What room is Amelia renovating as a result of foster care money?
3. As of Chapter 5, how long has it been since Astrid was last able to visit Ingrid?
4. What does Astrid send to Ingrid that angers her when she is living with Marvel and Ed?
5. What does Amelia lock every time she leaves the house?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)