|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does the family's newspaper delivery person drive?
(a) BMW Roadster.
(b) Nissan Sentra.
(c) Hyundai Sonata.
(d) Ford Fusion.
2. Which character says, "A male follows his path of homicidal rage. It is the biological path. The path of plain dumb blind male biology."
3. What is the name of the doctor on Babette's pills?
4. According to Murray, what are the two kinds of people in the world?
(a) Killers and diers.
(b) Babies and old people.
(c) Liars and murderers.
(d) Killers and murderers.
5. What is the name of the man Winnie turns up and whom she says is "the resident organizational genius" working on Dylar?
(a) Dr. Chakravarty.
(b) Vernon Dickey.
(c) Willie Mink.
(d) Mr. Gray.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to what he says at first, how did Willie Mink learn English?
2. What is the name of Book 3?
3. What is the name of the gun Jack takes to the hotel?
4. Which Russian author does Murray mention in Chapter 37?
5. Why does the character above say that s/he feels so good with Wilder?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Jack discover Babette's Dylar?
2. When Murray and Jack discuss the weird feelings they have about Howard, what are some of the things they mention that just do not feel right?
3. How did Jack act during his appointment with Dr. Chakravarty?
4. What does Winnie Richards think of Babette's condition and of the true purpose of Dylar?
5. What causes the family to evacuate, eventually? What is the thing that convinces them?
6. When Jack asks Babette for Mr. Gray's real name, why does she refuse to tell him?
7. Which particular kind of people does Jack notice watching the insane asylum burn down, when he and Heinrich go to watch?
8. According to Heinrich, toxic spills are not "the real issue." What does he tell his sisters and parents they should be worried of?
9. Where does Jack drive Willie Mink and why?
10. According to Jack, why does this family not have to worry about evacuating or being affected?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)