|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the asylum?
(a) It closes down.
(b) A car crashes into the side.
(c) It catches fire.
(d) It collapses during the event.
2. What kind of walks do Jack and Murray take?
3. According to Murray, what are the two kinds of people in the world?
(a) Killers and murderers.
(b) Babies and old people.
(c) Killers and diers.
(d) Liars and murderers.
4. What is the name of the doctor on Babette's pills?
5. What animal is featured in Orest's quest to break a world record?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Denise, what does the neighborhood family think their new dog "is"?
2. How old is Orest?
3. How did Murray's rival die?
4. What magazine does Jack's doctor mention the latest issue of?
5. What is remarkable about the nuns Jack brings Willie to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Orest Mercator trying to do?
2. Whom does Jack give the sample of Dylar to, and why?
3. Which particular kind of people does Jack notice watching the insane asylum burn down, when he and Heinrich go to watch?
4. Why is Denise concerned about Babette going running, and what does she do about it?
5. When Murray and Jack discuss the weird feelings they have about Howard, what are some of the things they mention that just do not feel right?
6. How did Babette convince Mr. Gray to let her try the Dylar?
7. What is the Law of Ruins Jack describes?
8. How did Jack act during his appointment with Dr. Chakravarty?
9. What happened to Cotsakis, Murray's rival in Elvis studies?
10. Murray says that there are two kinds of people, killers and diers. Which one does Jack say he is and why?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)