|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the material the emergency worker's suits are made out of?
2. Jack describes the gun as what ?
(b) Cold steel.
(c) Light as a feather.
3. Which character says, "A male follows his path of homicidal rage. It is the biological path. The path of plain dumb blind male biology."
4. Who returns home in Chapter 29 and begins throwing things out of his/her closet?
5. What magazine does Jack's doctor mention the latest issue of?
(a) The American Medical Journal.
(b) The New England Journal of Medicine.
(c) American Mortician.
(d) The Lancet.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to what he says at first, how did Willie Mink learn English?
2. What is the name of the man Winnie turns up and whom she says is "the resident organizational genius" working on Dylar?
3. Which Russian author does Murray mention in Chapter 37?
4. What distinguishes Babette from Jack's other wives?
5. What happens to the asylum?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Babette convince Mr. Gray to let her try the Dylar?
2. What is the Law of Ruins Jack describes?
3. When the family does not want to cook, where do they go and what do they eat?
4. What is the condition Babette has, for which she is taking Dylar.
5. As Jack is going faithfully to his German lessons, what is he is practicing?
6. How did the mock evacuation in Chapter 28 turn out?
7. Where does Jack discover Babette's Dylar?
8. How did Jack act during his appointment with Dr. Chakravarty?
9. Why is Heinrich crouched outside on the roof at the beginning of Book 2?
10. Murray says that there are two kinds of people, killers and diers. Which one does Jack say he is and why?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)