|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Murray, what are the two kinds of people in the world?
(a) Babies and old people.
(b) Killers and diers.
(c) Liars and murderers.
(d) Killers and murderers.
2. Which character says that you should not worry about toxic spills, but about cancer and radiation instead?
3. What kind of walks do Jack and Murray take?
4. Who is teaching a seminar about car crashes?
5. Which family in the neighborhood has a new dog?
(a) The Gladneys.
(b) The Stovers.
(c) The Seavers.
(d) The Suskinds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What headline does Willie Mink use to advertise Dylar and attract experimental volunteers?
2. Which Russian author does Murray mention in Chapter 37?
3. Where are they supposed to evacuate to?
4. What is the name of Book 2?
5. What is Jack's doctor's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Jack drive Willie Mink and why?
2. Which particular kind of people does Jack notice watching the insane asylum burn down, when he and Heinrich go to watch?
3. What happened to Orest's quest to break the world record? What happens when he tries to do it?
4. When Jack asks Babette for Mr. Gray's real name, why does she refuse to tell him?
5. Why is Heinrich crouched outside on the roof at the beginning of Book 2?
6. Whom does Jack give the sample of Dylar to, and why?
7. Where does Jack discover Babette's Dylar?
8. How did Babette convince Mr. Gray to let her try the Dylar?
9. Why is Denise concerned about Babette going running, and what does she do about it?
10. What happened to Cotsakis, Murray's rival in Elvis studies?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)