|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man Winnie turns up and whom she says is "the resident organizational genius" working on Dylar?
(a) Willie Mink.
(b) Vernon Dickey.
(c) Mr. Gray.
(d) Dr. Chakravarty.
2. Which Russian author does Murray mention in Chapter 37?
3. What is remarkable about the nuns Jack brings Willie to?
(a) They work at the supermarket.
(b) They wear Mylex habits.
(c) They speak German.
(d) They are hooked on Dylar.
4. Who accompanies Jack to the asylum?
5. What is the name of the gun Jack takes to the hotel?
(c) Smith and Wesson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the doctor on Babette's pills?
2. What is the name of the German book Jack sees at Howard's?
3. Which child does Jack find at the simulated evacuation?
4. What does the family eat when they go out for fast food?
5. What magazine does Jack's doctor mention the latest issue of?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Heinrich, what are the effects of Nyodene Derivative?
2. When Jack asks Babette for Mr. Gray's real name, why does she refuse to tell him?
3. What causes the family to evacuate, eventually? What is the thing that convinces them?
4. What is the (potentially wrong) answer Denise gives Babette when Babette wonders why UFOs always come from upstate?
5. How did Babette convince Mr. Gray to let her try the Dylar?
6. According to Jack, why does this family not have to worry about evacuating or being affected?
7. When the family does not want to cook, where do they go and what do they eat?
8. What happened to Orest's quest to break the world record? What happens when he tries to do it?
9. Where does Jack drive Willie Mink and why?
10. Murray says that there are two kinds of people, killers and diers. Which one does Jack say he is and why?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)