|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Book 3?
(a) Dylar D.
(c) Adventures in Dylar.
(d) The Dylar Chronicles.
2. Which character may end up flying to Mexico?
(b) Mr. Gray.
3. What is the name of the doctor on Babette's pills?
4. Who pumps the gas when the family is evacuating?
5. According to what he says at first, how did Willie Mink learn English?
(a) With language-learning tapes.
(b) At school in Texas.
(c) From lessons with Howard.
(d) From watching American TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who demands to know the real name of Mr. Gray?
2. Where does the family eat their fast food?
3. Which family member is the first to know about the spill?
4. Dana Breedlove and Jack were married how many times?
5. What magazine does Jack's doctor mention the latest issue of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the condition Babette has, for which she is taking Dylar.
2. Where does Jack drive Willie Mink and why?
3. According to Heinrich, toxic spills are not "the real issue." What does he tell his sisters and parents they should be worried of?
4. What does Winnie Richards think of Babette's condition and of the true purpose of Dylar?
5. Who is Willie Mink?
6. Whom does Jack give the sample of Dylar to, and why?
7. How did the mock evacuation in Chapter 28 turn out?
8. According to Heinrich, what are the effects of Nyodene Derivative?
9. According to Jack, why does this family not have to worry about evacuating or being affected?
10. What is Orest Mercator trying to do?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)