|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dana Breedlove and Jack were married how many times?
(d) They were never married.
2. What is the topic of the new course Babette has been asked to teach?
(a) Sipping and Slurping.
(b) Cooknig and Serving.
(c) Eating and Drinking.
(d) Being and Doing.
3. What does Heinrich bring with him when they finally evacuate?
(a) All of the above.
(b) Highway map.
4. What animal is featured in Orest's quest to break a world record?
5. What is Jack's doctor's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which family member is the first to know about the spill?
2. According to Denise, what does the neighborhood family think their new dog "is"?
3. What happens to the asylum?
4. What does Jack discover hidden in the bathroom?
5. What is Orest's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Heinrich, toxic spills are not "the real issue." What does he tell his sisters and parents they should be worried of?
2. According to Jack, why does this family not have to worry about evacuating or being affected?
3. Whom does Jack give the sample of Dylar to, and why?
4. Why is Denise concerned about Babette going running, and what does she do about it?
5. Where does Jack drive Willie Mink and why?
6. Why does Jack follow Winnie Richards in Chapter 25? Are his reasons valid?
7. How did the mock evacuation in Chapter 28 turn out?
8. According to Jack, what is the effect weather reports have on the elderly?
9. Who is Willie Mink?
10. What does Winnie Richards think of Babette's condition and of the true purpose of Dylar?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)