|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The last line of this novel refers to the cults of what?
(a) The famous and the dead.
(b) The quick and the dead.
(c) The rich and powerful.
(d) The personality and the persona.
2. Where is Steffie's mother currently located?
(a) San Diego.
(c) Mexico City.
3. What is Orest's last name?
4. What is the name of Murray's rival and fellow professor who died over vacation?
5. How did Babette get her hands on Dylar?
(a) She stole it from the pharmacy.
(b) She slept with someone for it.
(c) She traded Wilder's toys for it.
(d) She bought it on her credit card.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the character above say that s/he feels so good with Wilder?
2. From where did Mr. Gray operate his "business"?
3. What does the D. in Nyodene D. stand for?
4. What kind of storm is predicted to hit?
5. Instead of a "plume", what does the weather center call the smoke?
Short Essay Questions
1. As Jack is going faithfully to his German lessons, what is he is practicing?
2. Where does Jack drive Willie Mink and why?
3. Why is Heinrich crouched outside on the roof at the beginning of Book 2?
4. According to Jack, why does this family not have to worry about evacuating or being affected?
5. When Murray and Jack discuss the weird feelings they have about Howard, what are some of the things they mention that just do not feel right?
6. What is the condition Babette has, for which she is taking Dylar.
7. What is the Law of Ruins Jack describes?
8. Who is Willie Mink?
9. Where does Jack discover Babette's Dylar?
10. When Jack asks Babette for Mr. Gray's real name, why does she refuse to tell him?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)