|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the television, how many people die a year from snakebite?
2. Instead of a "plume", what does the weather center call the smoke?
(a) Black billowing mass.
(b) Feathery cloud.
(c) Black billowing cloud.
(d) Toxic fog.
3. What is the name of Murray's rival and fellow professor who died over vacation?
4. When Jack wakes up in the middle of the night in Chapter 33, which of his children is staring at him?
5. Dana Breedlove and Jack were married how many times?
(a) They were never married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Book 2?
2. What kind of car does the family's newspaper delivery person drive?
3. What is the name of the motel mentioned in Chapter 27?
4. Which family in the neighborhood has a new dog?
5. Why does the character above say that s/he feels so good with Wilder?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)