|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the television, how many people die a year from snakebite?
2. Which Russian author does Murray mention in Chapter 37?
3. What is the name of Book 2?
(a) Nyodene D.
(b) The Spill.
(c) The Airborne Toxic Spill.
(d) The Airborne Toxic Event.
4. When Jack wakes up in the middle of the night in Chapter 33, which of his children is staring at him?
5. What is the name of Murray's rival and fellow professor who died over vacation?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jack sees someone in the backyard, whom does he think it is?
2. How old is Orest?
3. What animal is featured in Orest's quest to break a world record?
4. Where does Willie shoot Jack?
5. Who returns home in Chapter 29 and begins throwing things out of his/her closet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the condition Babette has, for which she is taking Dylar.
2. How did Jack act during his appointment with Dr. Chakravarty?
3. What is the Law of Ruins Jack describes?
4. Which particular kind of people does Jack notice watching the insane asylum burn down, when he and Heinrich go to watch?
5. Murray says that there are two kinds of people, killers and diers. Which one does Jack say he is and why?
6. Whom does Jack give the sample of Dylar to, and why?
7. How did Babette convince Mr. Gray to let her try the Dylar?
8. What happened to Cotsakis, Murray's rival in Elvis studies?
9. When Jack asks Babette for Mr. Gray's real name, why does she refuse to tell him?
10. Where does Jack discover Babette's Dylar?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)