|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who once confessed to Jack that they had a crush on Winnie Richards?
(b) Mr. Gray.
2. What does the following description refer to: "the tablet was not chalky like aspirin and not exactly capsule-like either"?
(a) Nyodene D.
(b) Dylodene Derivative.
3. What animal is featured in Orest's quest to break a world record?
4. What is the name of the motel mentioned in Chapter 27?
(a) Motel 6.
(b) Grayview Motel.
(c) Grayson's Motel.
(d) Buena Vista Motor Lodge.
5. What does the family eat when they go out for fast food?
(c) Chicken parts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which family member is the first to know about the spill?
2. What does Jack discover hidden in the bathroom?
3. What are the new developments in the supermarket?
4. Who was Jack's fourth wife?
5. Which character says, "A male follows his path of homicidal rage. It is the biological path. The path of plain dumb blind male biology."
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)