|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is written on the green armband of the man who checks them in at the evacuation site?
2. What kind of storm is predicted to hit?
3. Jack describes the gun as what ?
(b) Light as a feather.
(c) Cold steel.
4. Who returns home in Chapter 29 and begins throwing things out of his/her closet?
5. According to Denise, what does the neighborhood family think their new dog "is"?
(a) A space alien.
(b) A mongrel.
(c) A robot.
(d) A chihuahua.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dana Breedlove and Jack were married how many times?
2. The last line of this novel refers to the cults of what?
3. How old is Orest?
4. Where are they supposed to evacuate to?
5. What is remarkable about the nuns Jack brings Willie to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jack follow Winnie Richards in Chapter 25? Are his reasons valid?
2. Whom does Jack give the sample of Dylar to, and why?
3. When Jack asks Babette for Mr. Gray's real name, why does she refuse to tell him?
4. What is the condition Babette has, for which she is taking Dylar.
5. What is Orest Mercator trying to do?
6. What is the (potentially wrong) answer Denise gives Babette when Babette wonders why UFOs always come from upstate?
7. Why is Denise concerned about Babette going running, and what does she do about it?
8. What does Winnie Richards think of Babette's condition and of the true purpose of Dylar?
9. According to Heinrich, what are the effects of Nyodene Derivative?
10. Where does Jack drive Willie Mink and why?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)