|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man Winnie turns up and whom she says is "the resident organizational genius" working on Dylar?
(a) Dr. Chakravarty.
(b) Willie Mink.
(c) Vernon Dickey.
(d) Mr. Gray.
2. Why does the character above say that s/he feels so good with Wilder?
(a) Because Wilder likes to sing.
(b) Because Wilder has a tricycle.
(c) Because Wilder has stopped crying.
(d) Because Wilder doesn't yet know he is going to die.
3. Which character says, "A male follows his path of homicidal rage. It is the biological path. The path of plain dumb blind male biology."
4. Instead of a "plume", what does the weather center call the smoke?
(a) Feathery cloud.
(b) Toxic fog.
(c) Black billowing cloud.
(d) Black billowing mass.
5. Which Russian author does Murray mention in Chapter 37?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Steffie's mother currently located?
2. Jack describes the gun as what ?
3. When Jack wakes up in the middle of the night in Chapter 33, which of his children is staring at him?
4. From where did Mr. Gray operate his "business"?
5. Where does Willie shoot Jack?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)