|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dana Breedlove and Jack were married how many times?
(c) They were never married.
2. Which child does Jack find at the simulated evacuation?
3. What kind of car does the family's newspaper delivery person drive?
(a) Hyundai Sonata.
(b) BMW Roadster.
(c) Nissan Sentra.
(d) Ford Fusion.
4. How did Murray's rival die?
(a) Plane crash.
(b) Heart disease.
(c) Toxic exposure.
5. What is the name of Jack's oldest daughter?
(c) Mary Alice.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Murray, what are the two kinds of people in the world?
2. What food items is Jack referring to in the following description: [it] was gleaming and wet, hard-edged? There was a self-conscious quality about it. It look carefully observed..."?
3. What does the family eat when they go out for fast food?
4. Where is Steffie's mother currently located?
5. Denise is preoccupied by her mother's use of (or lack of use of) what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Babette convince Mr. Gray to let her try the Dylar?
2. Which particular kind of people does Jack notice watching the insane asylum burn down, when he and Heinrich go to watch?
3. According to Heinrich, toxic spills are not "the real issue." What does he tell his sisters and parents they should be worried of?
4. What is the Law of Ruins Jack describes?
5. Why does Jack follow Winnie Richards in Chapter 25? Are his reasons valid?
6. Why is Heinrich crouched outside on the roof at the beginning of Book 2?
7. Whom does Jack give the sample of Dylar to, and why?
8. According to Jack, what is the effect weather reports have on the elderly?
9. When Murray and Jack discuss the weird feelings they have about Howard, what are some of the things they mention that just do not feel right?
10. Why is Denise concerned about Babette going running, and what does she do about it?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)