|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the police officer see "thrown from a UFO" in town?
(a) A car.
(b) A shipping container.
(c) A body.
(d) A mysterious device.
2. Who demands to know the real name of Mr. Gray?
3. Which character says, "A male follows his path of homicidal rage. It is the biological path. The path of plain dumb blind male biology."
4. When Jack wakes up in the middle of the night in Chapter 33, which of his children is staring at him?
5. What is the name of the man Winnie turns up and whom she says is "the resident organizational genius" working on Dylar?
(a) Willie Mink.
(b) Dr. Chakravarty.
(c) Mr. Gray.
(d) Vernon Dickey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Babette's father's name?
2. What is Orest's last name?
3. What does the following description refer to: "the tablet was not chalky like aspirin and not exactly capsule-like either"?
4. Where are they supposed to evacuate to?
5. Which family in the neighborhood has a new dog?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the condition Babette has, for which she is taking Dylar.
2. When the family does not want to cook, where do they go and what do they eat?
3. What happened to Cotsakis, Murray's rival in Elvis studies?
4. Why does Jack follow Winnie Richards in Chapter 25? Are his reasons valid?
5. When Jack asks Babette for Mr. Gray's real name, why does she refuse to tell him?
6. Which particular kind of people does Jack notice watching the insane asylum burn down, when he and Heinrich go to watch?
7. Who is Willie Mink?
8. Murray says that there are two kinds of people, killers and diers. Which one does Jack say he is and why?
9. According to Jack, why does this family not have to worry about evacuating or being affected?
10. What is the Law of Ruins Jack describes?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)