|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Willie shoot Jack?
(a) In the wrist.
(b) In the leg.
(c) In the shoulder.
(d) He does not shoot him.
2. What religion does Orest's trainer practice?
3. What is Jack's doctor's name?
4. How did Murray's rival die?
(b) Plane crash.
(c) Toxic exposure.
(d) Heart disease.
5. Instead of a "plume", what does the weather center call the smoke?
(a) Black billowing cloud.
(b) Feathery cloud.
(c) Toxic fog.
(d) Black billowing mass.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where did Mr. Gray operate his "business"?
2. Why does the character above say that s/he feels so good with Wilder?
3. What kind of walks do Jack and Murray take?
4. What is the name of the man Winnie turns up and whom she says is "the resident organizational genius" working on Dylar?
5. Which child does Jack find at the simulated evacuation?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)