|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the "full sister" of Jack's oldest daughter (i.e., which other child has the same mother?)
(a) Mary Alice.
2. How did Babette get her hands on Dylar?
(a) She traded Wilder's toys for it.
(b) She slept with someone for it.
(c) She bought it on her credit card.
(d) She stole it from the pharmacy.
3. What happens to the asylum?
(a) It collapses during the event.
(b) A car crashes into the side.
(c) It closes down.
(d) It catches fire.
4. What is remarkable about the nuns Jack brings Willie to?
(a) They work at the supermarket.
(b) They wear Mylex habits.
(c) They speak German.
(d) They are hooked on Dylar.
5. Where does the family eat their fast food?
(a) At a picnic bench in the park.
(b) At home.
(c) In the car.
(d) In the restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Steffie's mother currently located?
2. Who accompanies Jack to the asylum?
3. What is Jack's doctor's name?
4. Which family member is the first to know about the spill?
5. Why does the character above say that s/he feels so good with Wilder?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Jack discover Babette's Dylar?
2. Why is Heinrich crouched outside on the roof at the beginning of Book 2?
3. When Murray and Jack discuss the weird feelings they have about Howard, what are some of the things they mention that just do not feel right?
4. How did the mock evacuation in Chapter 28 turn out?
5. According to Heinrich, what are the effects of Nyodene Derivative?
6. Whom does Jack give the sample of Dylar to, and why?
7. What happened to Cotsakis, Murray's rival in Elvis studies?
8. Who is Willie Mink?
9. What happened to Orest's quest to break the world record? What happens when he tries to do it?
10. Why does Jack follow Winnie Richards in Chapter 25? Are his reasons valid?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)