|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distinguishes Babette from Jack's other wives?
(a) She is an orphan.
(b) She does not keep secrets.
(c) She does not have any children.
(d) She does not cook.
2. What religion does Orest's trainer practice?
3. What is the name of the doctor on Babette's pills?
4. When Jack wakes up in the middle of the night in Chapter 33, which of his children is staring at him?
5. How did Murray's rival die?
(a) Plane crash.
(c) Toxic exposure.
(d) Heart disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is remarkable about the nuns Jack brings Willie to?
2. Which character may end up flying to Mexico?
3. What is the name of the gun Jack takes to the hotel?
4. Dana Breedlove and Jack were married how many times?
5. Who is the "full sister" of Jack's oldest daughter (i.e., which other child has the same mother?)
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Winnie Richards think of Babette's condition and of the true purpose of Dylar?
2. What is Orest Mercator trying to do?
3. Who is Willie Mink?
4. When the family does not want to cook, where do they go and what do they eat?
5. According to Heinrich, toxic spills are not "the real issue." What does he tell his sisters and parents they should be worried of?
6. According to Heinrich, what are the effects of Nyodene Derivative?
7. Where does Jack discover Babette's Dylar?
8. What happened to Orest's quest to break the world record? What happens when he tries to do it?
9. What is the condition Babette has, for which she is taking Dylar.
10. Murray says that there are two kinds of people, killers and diers. Which one does Jack say he is and why?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)