|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Gladney family do together on Friday nights?
(a) Play board games.
(b) Watch TV.
(c) Do yardwork.
(d) Clean the bathroom.
2. What game does Heinrich play with someone in prison?
3. Which child likes to burn toast?
4. What is the relationship between Dana Breedlove and Jack.
5. Jack is the Chair of what department?
(a) American Studies.
(b) German department.
(c) History department.
(d) Department of Hitler studies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname for all males in the Browner family?
2. Which language does Bee speak a little of?
3. Which pop-culture icon is Murray most interested in studying?
4. Who is Tweedy's husband?
5. Who was Gladys?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do they bring Wilder to the doctor in Chapter 16?
2. What is Jack's position at the college?
3. Babette's class at the Church is made of what kind of people learning what activities?
4. Why is the chair of the department of American environments (the pop-culture department) opposed to Murray's establishment of Elvis studies?
5. Describe what happens when Denise confronts Babette about the Dylar on the way to the mall.
6. Why is Bob Pardee passing through town?
7. Why did Jack name Heinrich Heinrich?
8. Describe Jack's German teacher. What does he look like?
9. Describe how Murray interacts with Jack and Babette at the supermarket.
10. What is Babette's attitude toward parents watching television with their children?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)