|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the police officer see "thrown from a UFO" in town?
(a) A mysterious device.
(b) A shipping container.
(c) A car.
(d) A body.
2. What headline does Willie Mink use to advertise Dylar and attract experimental volunteers?
(a) YOU MAY HAVE ALREADY WON.
(b) LIVE FOREVER.
(c) FEAR OF DEATH.
(d) BREATHE EASY.
3. What is Jack's doctor's name?
4. Where does Willie shoot Jack?
(a) In the shoulder.
(b) In the leg.
(c) In the wrist.
(d) He does not shoot him.
5. Which medical issue is Jack's doctor concerned with?
(a) Jack's blood pressure.
(b) Jack's electrolyte levels.
(c) Jack's potassium level.
(d) Jack's t-cell count.
6. According to Murray, what are the two kinds of people in the world?
(a) Liars and murderers.
(b) Killers and murderers.
(c) Killers and diers.
(d) Babies and old people.
7. Who demands to know the real name of Mr. Gray?
8. What happens to the asylum?
(a) It closes down.
(b) A car crashes into the side.
(c) It catches fire.
(d) It collapses during the event.
9. Denise is preoccupied by her mother's use of (or lack of use of) what?
(b) Bottled Water.
(c) Nyodene D.
10. What kind of car does the family's newspaper delivery person drive?
(a) Hyundai Sonata.
(b) Nissan Sentra.
(c) BMW Roadster.
(d) Ford Fusion.
11. How did Murray's rival die?
(a) Plane crash.
(b) Heart disease.
(c) Toxic exposure.
12. Who accompanies Jack to the asylum?
13. What does the family eat when they go out for fast food?
(a) Chicken parts.
14. From where did Mr. Gray operate his "business"?
(a) A bank.
(b) A motel.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A library.
15. What is the name of Book 2?
(a) The Airborne Toxic Spill.
(b) The Airborne Toxic Event.
(c) The Spill.
(d) Nyodene D.
Short Answer Questions
1. What distinguishes Babette from Jack's other wives?
2. Who once confessed to Jack that they had a crush on Winnie Richards?
3. According to Denise, what does the neighborhood family think their new dog "is"?
4. Which Russian author does Murray mention in Chapter 37?
5. Who was Jack's fourth wife?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)