|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Murray's rival and fellow professor who died over vacation?
2. According to what he says at first, how did Willie Mink learn English?
(a) With language-learning tapes.
(b) At school in Texas.
(c) From watching American TV.
(d) From lessons with Howard.
3. Where is Steffie's mother currently located?
(a) Mexico City.
(b) San Diego.
4. According to the television, how many people die a year from snakebite?
5. Who was Jack's fourth wife?
6. Who/what calls the event a "feathery plume"?
(a) The fire captain.
(b) The television.
(d) The radio.
7. How did Murray's rival die?
(a) Plane crash.
(c) Toxic exposure.
(d) Heart disease.
8. Who pumps the gas when the family is evacuating?
9. According to Jack, how is Chakravarty's English?
(d) Just OK.
10. What is the name of the man Winnie turns up and whom she says is "the resident organizational genius" working on Dylar?
(a) Willie Mink.
(b) Vernon Dickey.
(c) Mr. Gray.
(d) Dr. Chakravarty.
11. What is written on the green armband of the man who checks them in at the evacuation site?
12. What is Orest's last name?
13. What is the name of Book 2?
(a) The Spill.
(b) The Airborne Toxic Spill.
(c) The Airborne Toxic Event.
(d) Nyodene D.
14. In Chapter 35, what is Babette wearing "almost all the time"?
(a) Business suit.
(b) Academic robes.
(c) Evening gown.
15. What is the name of Book 3?
(a) Dylar D.
(b) The Dylar Chronicles.
(c) Adventures in Dylar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dana Breedlove and Jack were married how many times?
2. What food items is Jack referring to in the following description: [it] was gleaming and wet, hard-edged? There was a self-conscious quality about it. It look carefully observed..."?
3. Where does Willie shoot Jack?
4. According to Jack, how did Orest eat?
5. What is the name of the gun Jack takes to the hotel?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)