Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the title of the first "book" or section of this novel?
Waves and Radiation.
2. In what month does the book begin?
3. Who is the narrator of this novel?
4. Jack is the Chair of what department?
Department of Hitler studies.
5. At which college is the department located?
6. In what year did the narrator invent his academic department?
7. What color is Babette's hair?
8. What is the word the narrator uses to describe Babette's size?
9. Why does Babette read to Mr. Treadwell.
Because he is blind.
This section contains 3,234 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)