Short Answer Key
Book 1: Chapter 1 - Chapter 3
1. What is the title of the first "book" or section of this novel?
Waves and Radiation.
2. In what month does the book begin?
3. Who is the narrator of this novel?
4. Jack is the Chair of what department?
Department of Hitler studies.
5. At which college is the department located?
6. In what year did the narrator invent his academic department?
7. What color is Babette's hair?
8. What is the word the narrator uses to describe Babette's size?
9. Why does Babette read to Mr. Treadwell.
Because he is blind.
10. What kind of car plays a big role in the first chapters of the book, as parents drop off the college students?
11. Which character says that she was thinking seriously of eating "yogurt and wheat...
This section contains 2,079 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)