|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 37 - Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Babette want to take Dylar?
(a) For high blood pressure.
(b) For a condition.
(c) For backpain.
(d) For weight loss.
2. Which pop-culture icon is Murray most interested in studying?
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) Britney Spears.
(c) John F. Kennedy.
(d) Marilyn Monroe.
3. How old is Orest?
4. What does Heinrich bring with him when they finally evacuate?
(b) All of the above.
(d) Highway map.
5. Jack is the Chair of what department?
(a) American Studies.
(b) History department.
(c) German department.
(d) Department of Hitler studies.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Mr. Treadwell live?
2. Which of the children confronts Babette directly about the medication?
3. Which family in the neighborhood has a new dog?
4. What is the relationship between Dana Breedlove and Jack.
5. Jack says if Denise is a "pint-sized commissar," then Bee was a "silent" what?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)