|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 37 - Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Steffie and Bee meet each other?
(a) In New York.
(b) At summer camp.
(c) At Disney World.
(d) At a family reunion.
2. Which child likes to burn toast?
3. What is the name of the gun Jack takes to the hotel?
(d) Smith and Wesson.
4. What is the name of Book 2?
(a) Nyodene D.
(b) The Spill.
(c) The Airborne Toxic Spill.
(d) The Airborne Toxic Event.
5. Who told Jack that he should go by J. A. K. instead?
(b) The chancellor.
(d) Adolf Hitler.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Mr. Treadwell live?
2. What is the name of the material the emergency worker's suits are made out of?
3. What does Babette like to drink when she comes from class?
4. Which character says that you should not worry about toxic spills, but about cancer and radiation instead?
5. When Steffie answers the phone, who wants to come over?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)