|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 37 - Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually, Babette will teach a class in sitting, standing and what other activity?
2. Which character says that she was thinking seriously of eating "yogurt and wheat germ" at this first lunch depicted in the novel?
3. What does Heinrich bring with him when they finally evacuate?
(b) Highway map.
(c) All of the above.
4. What is Jack's doctor's name?
5. In what building is Jack's academic department?
(a) Adolf Hall.
(b) Olin Hall.
(c) Siskind Commons.
(d) Centerary Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who once confessed to Jack that they had a crush on Winnie Richards?
2. What is one theory about how the Treadwells got to the abandoned cookie-shack?
3. What does Jack discover hidden in the bathroom?
4. Why does Heinrich interrupt Jack and the girls?
5. Who told Jack that he should go by J. A. K. instead?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)