|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 37 - Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says that you should not worry about toxic spills, but about cancer and radiation instead?
2. What is happening to Heinrich's hair?
(a) It is receding.
(b) It is becoming curly.
(c) It is growing long.
(d) It is turning gray.
3. Who is Bee's father?
(a) Malcolm Hunt.
(b) Murray Siskind.
(c) Howard Waldrop.
(d) Jack Gladney.
4. From where did Mr. Gray operate his "business"?
(a) A motel.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) A library.
(d) A bank.
5. Which character says, "A male follows his path of homicidal rage. It is the biological path. The path of plain dumb blind male biology."
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Mr. Treadwell live?
2. The closest airport to Blacksmith is near what city?
3. Which supermarket aisle did Jack's doctor advise him to avoid?
4. What kind of walks do Jack and Murray take?
5. What is Heinrich's mother's name?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)